Kaepernick Citizen of the Year

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Oh, and let's keep in mind, this guy won citizen of the year over JJ Watt, who only raised 37M dollars to help people in distress.

What a joke.

Come on man, 37M is chump change compared to what CC has done for our nation. I mean has JJ Watt donated money our of his OWN pocket to a charity in the name of a cop killer? I don't think so.

Liberals are so proud today.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Come on man, 37M is chump change compared to what CC has done for our nation. I mean has JJ Watt donated money our of his OWN pocket to a charity in the name of a cop killer? I don't think so.

Liberals are so proud today.

What's the going rate these days on a case of Colt 45?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
More crying from you guys? Hilarious!

Good for Kaep. The charity work he has done can't be questioned no matter how much you hate him. He's doing more than most of us are doing and will ever do. Don't @ me lol.

Sure it can be questioned when he's giving to charities that support abortion and global warming and are dedicated to a cop killer.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Good for Kaep. The charity work he has done can't be questioned no matter how much you hate him. He's doing more than most of us are doing and will ever do. Don't @ me lol.

There are a lot of NFL players that donate time and money to charitable foundations without pissing on the flag.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

Given Kaepernick's anti-American behavior, wearing socks mocking police, etc...etc... I think we can question any charity someone with these ethics donates to.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
There are a lot of NFL players that donate time and money to charitable foundations without pissing on the flag.

Which brings up a interesting question. In the offseason people were saying he needing to make it known whether he wants to play football or do charitable work. I always wondered why couldn't it be both, as you pointed out a lot of other players juggle both.

Given Kaepernick's anti-American behavior, wearing socks mocking police, etc...etc... I think we can question any charity someone with these ethics donates to.

IYO

Users who are viewing this thread