Justin @ VMP!

KidMoney

Established Member
Just got my TVS installed and tune updated. I need to know what log and send you so you can adjust the tune? Thanks.

Kenneth

Established Member
Here's what Justin sent me awhile back when I swapped to the TVS.

2011+ logging The best bet on 11+ cars is to use livelink generation 2 from the sct website (they may call it version 1.0) and log: RPM Short term fuel trim bank 1 and 2Long term fuel trim bank 1 and 2Measured AFR bank 1 and 2 MAF frequency Battery voltageEtc actual angle Fuel pump duty cycle SparkKnock sensor Coolant temp deg FIntake air temp FAir control temp 2 F To datalog, warm the vehicle up first. To start datalogging turn the Key On, with laptop and tuner connected, hit the green button in Live Link (upper left hand corner), start the car without turning the key back off, and let it log for 30-60 seconds at idle, longer if the engine is cold. Then, slowly rev to 5000rpm over a period of 30 seconds in neutral, very slow, not quick blips. Stop datalogging (red button) and save this file (File Menu > Save Datalog As...). Then run the vehicle at WOT through 2nd, OR 3rd, OR 4th gear, NOT ALL! (pick only one, the higher the better), this can be done by selecting the gear using the shifter in an auto trans car. Do not exceed the speed limit or break any laws while doing this, if the car has too much power for the street it should be logged on a dyno. Do this from a very low RPM, about 1000, up to the vehicles rev limiter. Only send one or two short logs. Checking the items only makes them display on the graph, all items listed are getting logged. If you have a wideband wired into the tuner don't forget to correctly configure the analog inputs. If you run the car on a dyno make the pull in 4th gear starting at 1000rpm. Do not send more than two logs or repeats of the same thing. If the vehicle is boosted make sure the A/F does not go above 12.5-13.0 for more than a second while at WOT.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Yes. He replied as well. Just want to get everything right to get the tune dialed in. The track opens soon and I'm gonna be ready.

For future reference, email or call us. At the very least you can post a question or comment for the good of the group to our VMP Tuning section here on the forums.

But posting here, in the global GT500 section could get overlooked and we don't want that.

Bj

PLEASE REACH ME VIA EMAIL AT [email protected] AS OPPOSED TO PM. THANKS.

Users who are viewing this thread