Justice League Movie

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Anyone seen it? Saw it on Sunday and honestly it was much better than what everyone said. Was it perfect? NOPE. Did it sucked? Not at all. It was an entertaining movie. Wonder Woman was great overall, this one was literally a Sunday morning cartoon episode made to real life and it was a good thing. The chemistry was great and showed promise for future movies. For those who hated BvS and SS, you will continue hating those movies but guarantee you will enjoy this one.

For comic book fans, they will enjoy the 2 credit scenes especially the last one, pretty damn awesome and been waiting for that reveal.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Anyone seen it? Saw it on Sunday and honestly it was much better than what everyone said. Was it perfect? NOPE. Did it sucked? Not at all. It was an entertaining movie. Wonder Woman was great overall, this one was literally a Sunday morning cartoon episode made to real life and it was a good thing. The chemistry was great and showed promise for future movies. For those who hated BvS and SS, you will continue hating those movies but guarantee you will enjoy this one.

For comic book fans, they will enjoy the 2 credit scenes especially the last one, pretty damn awesome and been waiting for that reveal.
Pretty much what I said in the other thread. It lacked many things but I thought it was closer to the feel of the comics than any other comic book movie.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
i dont know why the critics are bashing this. Its a good watch, not great but a definitely good especially for DC fans.

Unfortunately it is too little too late. We've already seen Man of steel, wonder woman, Avengers 1 and 2, civil war and many xmen movies. At this point it will be difficult to really leave an impression.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Haven't got to see it yet. I'm hoping for a longer director's cut. I like these compilation movies to be closer to 3 hours.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Haven't got to see it yet. I'm hoping for a longer director's cut. I like these compilation movies to be closer to 3 hours.

It was just about 2hrs from what I recall and was thinking that it could have benefited from a 2 1/2 to 3hr run time, and it wouldn't have bored the audience imo. The 2hrs didn't feel long at all and it kept me entertained, but I just think it could have used a little more time for some organization. Can't help that it had two different directors for it either, but that fact alone makes it a surprise that it turned out as good as it did.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
2.5 hours would've probably be the best time and not have feel as a drag like BvS considering everything flew in this movie.

Rottentomatoes critics has this as 39% and audience as 85%. I can probably see this movie being another word of mouth like Wonder Woman was. I dont expect week 2 to have a big drop off like other comic book movies.

Users who are viewing this thread