Justice boner! Father catches guy molesting son, beats the living hell out of him

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/26054923/police-father-walks-in-on-son-being-molested-beats-man

4249048_G.jpg

Last edited:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
The guy is probably lucky he didn't get beaten to death. I get the sense the father had just enough responsibility to hold back...

This is how justice ought to be serves on such people.

Posted via Topify on Android

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He got what he deserved! The father pummeled him good, and stopped short of killing him. And then calmly called the cops and told them what he'd done. The father isn't facing any charges according to the report. The 18 year old is being held without bond. Let's hope his next move is to prison where maybe he'll get more repayment for what he did to the 11 year old.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i love reading the comments section under news articles. gotta love this little gem by old katie here..:nonono:

-Katie Stevens
Wow what a pathetic father. Way to set an example of non violence. His son is going to grow up to rape and kill people. Great parenting by that loser. The right thing to do what have been to just call the authorities, not get vigilante justice. We are supposed to be a civilized society with due process

Farrell5.0

Established Member
i love reading the comments section under news articles. gotta love this little gem by old katie here..:nonono:

-Katie Stevens
Wow what a pathetic father. Way to set an example of non violence. His son is going to grow up to rape and kill people. Great parenting by that loser. The right thing to do what have been to just call the authorities, not get vigilante justice. We are supposed to be a civilized society with due process
Haha wow.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
what a pos. but at least he owned up to what he did and didnt try to weasel out of it and get the father in trouble.
you know most of these scumbags would deny it and say the father just beat the hell out of him for no reason and then the father would be fighting battery charges as well.

unfortunately the story doesnt say why this perp was with the kid in the first place, or where they were? at his home? was he a neighbor or family friend? i dont think i missed those details...

**i see the father came home. but was the perp a burglar or something? broke in and molested the kid while doing so or was he watching the kid for the dad? or visiting someone else at the home? just curious. not that it makes a difference lo

*i just reread. doesnt say he came home. says the father just found this happening in his home at 1am. so why was the perp there??

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member

-Katie Stevens

Obviously Katie Stevens is a progressive Democrat that has never had her children raped.

YJSONLY

Established Member
From the Audio and news article. He was doing this for 3 years to the kid. I am assuming he was a sitter or a neighbor or something like that.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

-Katie Stevens

:idea:Wait till it happens to her kid and see how her views change. She's a ****ing idiot.:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread