Justice boner! Father catches guy molesting son, beats the living hell out of him

4a7191a

Established Member
Now its time for that piece of trash to know "tiny" in the pen and get molested on a daily basis and have his butthole sold for cigarettes.

I want to buy that dad a drink :)

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
“Send an ambulance. He is going to need one,” the father said.

“I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn’t kill him.”

heh. yep.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
what a pos. but at least he owned up to what he did and didnt try to weasel out of it and get the father in trouble.
you know most of these scumbags would deny it and say the father just beat the hell out of him for no reason and then the father would be fighting battery charges as well.

unfortunately the story doesnt say why this perp was with the kid in the first place, or where they were? at his home? was he a neighbor or family friend? i dont think i missed those details...

**i see the father came home. but was the perp a burglar or something? broke in and molested the kid while doing so or was he watching the kid for the dad? or visiting someone else at the home? just curious. not that it makes a difference lo

*i just reread. doesnt say he came home. says the father just found this happening in his home at 1am. so why was the perp there??

From what I've heard the guy was somewhat of a sitter and helped with the boys schoolwork. Just going off what I've heard from others who watch the news and whatnot (I ditched cable).

Makes sense, the father went apeshit because he realized it's been happening for so long.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/26054923/police-father-walks-in-on-son-being-molested-beats-man

4249048_G.jpg

still alive.. fail.

Child Molesters deserve one Punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread