Just showing some snow from last night into this morning from Bama....

Chris06GT

Established Member
Just posting some pics from last night into this morning of the "blizzard"...lol...I know it's not a lot compared to you Northern guys!! We aren't use to 9.5" of snow!!!!!

Last night at 9:35, roughly 2" of snow....

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

Woke up to this.....

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Cleaned the car off for the drive by work to check on things, and off to the g/f's house....

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Built a snowman......

IMG_0056.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Chris

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah, pretty amazing for the south. My daughter sent me pics of just west of Atlanta with about 5-6" on the ground and vehicles.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
it must be due to all the global warming is why you're getting all the white stuff. We're expecting 6 to 12 in NY starting tomorrow nite

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
9" of snow is quite a bit anywhere. Especially when it's in an area where the majority of drivers are not used to driving in it. We're due to get hit pretty hard Wednesday.

Chris06GT

Established Member
Yeah it's a lot for anyone not use to it....Luckily I grew up on the mountain..lol..When I lived with my parents, they live on the highest point in our county. It was rough learning how to get down the mountain covered in snow and ice, but that's how I learned.

Chris06GT

Established Member
Yeah, it's not too bad...I've drove the Mustang to the store and I am at my g/f's right now....but temp hasn't gotten above freezing yet....pretty slushy, and gonna be a mess when it all freezes....

95'lightning

Established Member
we got about 5" here in east tn., we should get another inch or so before the morning. most of the road still had not been cleared about three or so when I went to check things out.

Users who are viewing this thread