Just showing my 2004 Competition orange convertible cobra

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
Here is my 2004 Competition Orange Convertible Cobra 1 of 72, Build# 1067 of 1896 with 27,000 original miles, car has mods of Stage 7 Stiegemeier Ported Eaton 2.76 lower pulley, 100mm idler pulley and 4lb lower pulley, JLT ram air SCT 2600 MAF, Mac Longtubes, Mac Prochamber with borla mufflers
H&R drag springs, Maximum Motorsports CC MGW short throw, Twin 340LPH fuel pumps with modified FPDM from black306 and 60lb injectors, with new ford racing diff cover tuned by Lund Racing, and Dynoed at DBR Performace in Spring Hill TN putting down 528RWHP/521RWTQ, THANKS FOR THE ADD AND CHECKING OUT MY DREAM CAR
IMG_1977.jpg
IMG_2212.jpg

Eric Garttner

Established Member
Hey man, from the looks of it you're not trying to sell the car. This thread is for buying/selling cobras. Might have a better response in the correct category

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Thompson51

I have a 2004 Comp. Orange vert I am the second owner of and it has 20,300 original miles clean car fax. I may be interested in selling but won't be cheap can get pictures tomorrow for anyone interested

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
How much?
Sorry about all those that thought it was for sale, I just got added to forum yesterday learning the site, I posted this on Terminator Talk as well, didn't mean to be mis-leading, I bought this car for $30,000, and spent 4,500 on it after that, so I only have 34,500 in a car thats going to be worth a lot more at Antique Status

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
What's it cost?
Sorry about all those that thought it was for sale, I just got added to forum yesterday learning the site, I posted this on Terminator Talk as well, didn't mean to be mis-leading, I bought this car for $30,000, and spent 4,500 on it after that, so I only have 34,500 in a car thats going to be worth a lot more at Antique Status

Users who are viewing this thread