Just saw 2 Fast 2 Furious and.....

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
Passed out helpings of american V8 muscle! It sounded like a weed eater fest in the parking lot! However I was not driving my Cobra tonight. I was cruising my new toy I just finished. It's a 1979 Capri with a 377 stroker:-D and C-4 with shift kit. It is running 10.5:1 with a HELATHY cam. It struck some fear in them when I started it. Gotta' love compression and a cam. According to specs I built it from it should be in the ballpark of 425-450 HP:D I whipped every car that wanted to run me. They all thought they had something bad after seeing the movie. The funny part is, since the engine is fresh, I never pushed it over 3500 RPM's.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
I couldn't find much rice out tonight. I really wanted to let out some smack talk from the saturn too. It is slightly damp out, so I wanted to watch them just start spinning their tires as i take off...

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
ssssnake No way would I have left my Cobra in the middle of a rice paddy either!

NO KIDDING! That is why I drove my Capri. Engine and trans is done, next step is paint. Almost drove my truck, but couldn't resist the temtation of the stroker. Had to be able to make some good noise, not the pothetic sound of a 2 cycle engine! For all of the ricers that watched the movie, it added at least 50 HP at the wheels:rolleyes:

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I just can't see paying to see that movie.:shrug:
I think I'm going to pirate it the first chance I get.

Originally posted by Sinister Angel
I couldn't find much rice out tonight. I really wanted to let out some smack talk from the saturn too. It is slightly damp out, so I wanted to watch them just start spinning their tires as i take off...
Ya they're all day dreaming, what most call experiencing a nightmare, about Paul Walker and how dreamy he is.

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
03DOHC I just can't see paying to see that movie.

There are 3 reasons I did. First is, since I saw the last one, I figured I'd watch this one. Second, me and a bunch of my buddies went (all V8 drivers). Third, was to make fun of the retarded looking cars! When we were getting in our cars there was a guy getting in a Civic next to me. He said, "You need a paint job." I said, "You need a car." Then he said, "F*** you." and got in his car. I just laughed at him which only made him more furious.

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by Nordi
...When we were getting in our cars there was a guy getting in a Civic next to me. He said, "You need a paint job." I said, "You need a car." Then he said, "F*** you." and got in his car. I just laughed at him which only made him more furious.
Did him becoming more furious make him faster . . . . . . perhaps 2 fast? ;-)

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
FlatZ28 Did him becoming more furious make him faster . . . . . . perhaps 2 fast?

Actually no, it got better. He backed out of his spot, held it against the rev limiter, and popped the clutch. It spun the tires for a few feet and stalled:lol: Me and my buddies ask him if he wanted us to push it home for him. Then he said, "Bite me motherf***ers." That just proves you can't help a ricer. So I got in my car and gave him a cloud of tire smoke to breathe in, and came from the rear wheels where it should!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i'll go see it. just to say that i did. even though its mostly ricers....i respect most of them for what they do to their rides.

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by The Raven SVT
i'll go see it. just to say that i did. even though its mostly ricers....i respect most of them for what they do to their rides.
Don't encourage them. It's more dangerous than feeding the bears.

Sin

Established Member
I saw it....on a 1-10...4. I thought the yellow lightning that was in it(for only one frame) was sweet......I found my rice at Chipotle tonight.

donpablo

Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
No way would I have left my Cobra in the middle of a rice paddy either!

LOL...Bravo 2-6 this is Big Dog. We have another cobra down in LZ Rice. Request immediate domestic v8 support on row G4 near the taco stand!

DonPablo
in Kosovo
outta here soon!

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
6 out of 10. Two others gave it a 6 and 7, respectively. More Supras and Skylines, please!

> ssssnake: No way would I have left my Cobra in the middle of a rice paddy

I was the lone '03 in the midst of neary one hundred Supra MKIVs. Images to be posted shortly...

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by ox03
6 out of 10. Two others gave it a 6 and 7, respectively. More Supras and Skylines, please!

> ssssnake: No way would I have left my Cobra in the middle of a rice paddy

I was the lone '03 in the midst of neary one hundred Supra MKIVs. Images to be posted shortly...

Better supra's than honduhz

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Didnt see 2F2F, saw Bruce Almighty. I can vouch for the rice patty parking lot though. It was a good night to ride the bike because parking was a bitch.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
im sure u guys remember that picture of one lone sonic blue cobra facing a bevy of LS1s in a parking lot. I wonder if we could get a picture like that only with mkiv supras vs the cobra....

Users who are viewing this thread