Just saw 2 Fast 2 Furious and.....

RRTX

Established Member
LOL I was eating dinner with some friends last night at Joe's Crab shack in north Fort Worth, there is a movie theatre right across I-35 from it. You could tell as soon as the movie let out because a couple dozen cars came around the corner to get on 35 south and were trying to hot rod up the entrance rame :rollseyes The only one that even looked fast was a corvette. I know it was pretty embarassing for one ricer when a caprice station wagon beat out ran him.

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
And did you notice the difference between the drivers of the real cars and the drivers of the ricers? older muscle heads vs. young punks respectively

I noticed that also. I was just glad that my nephew thought that the ricer cars were dumb without me giving him my opinion.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Nordi
Actually no, it got better. He backed out of his spot, held it against the rev limiter, and popped the clutch. It spun the tires for a few feet and stalled:lol: Me and my buddies ask him if he wanted us to push it home for him. Then he said, "Bite me motherf***ers." That just proves you can't help a ricer. So I got in my car and gave him a cloud of tire smoke to breathe in, and came from the rear wheels where it should!

:lol: LOL.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
It was Ludacris that was in the movie, and he wasnt half bad. And the look on Tyrese's face when the dude revved up the charger was priceless. its worth it just to see that race.

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
ArkangelX3 It was Ludacris that was in the movie, and he wasnt half bad. And the look on Tyrese's face when the dude revved up the charger was priceless. its worth it just to see that race.

The look on his face made the movie worth watching! It showed the fear of the riceboys. Even better was when they said the only way they could win was to cheat. Sounds like a real ricer to me.

Users who are viewing this thread