Roush tvs
Jlt cai
Mbrp O/R h pipe
Gt500s
85mm vmp pulley
Id1000's

Running on 91 cause I cant get e85 in my area [damn]

Car made 611rwhp @ 7500rpm

I did not expect numbers that high so im thrilled. My stock brembos are useless but im working on that.

Im trying to get used to all the new sounds. It sounds like the car is pinging under load but I cant tell if thats a new noise from the intake. Pitiful, I know.

The car is a straight monster otherwise

Next mod=suspension

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Nice, I'm sure it drives like a beast. It's amazing how the car feels like it handles like a SUV with all the power on stock suspension. You said you picked it up? How long was it there for?

thekanezzi

Established Member
Its a mt. Yes, it is insane. Ive never been in a paxton but this thing really is a effin monster. Coyote will be giving a ride to me so I can compare after.

Coyote it was there for 5 days. They finished in 4 and originally wanted it for a whole week. Traction is a joke, I'm spinning at over 50mph.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
600rwhp and stock tires are a joke LOL. i had the stock 235 tires on my car when i installed the blower. it was horrible. btw great numbers.

KonaFifty

Established Member
they did your tvs install then? im planning to have them do my whipple install when i get it. hopefully by next summer lol!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mods

2013 track pack
Roush tvs
Jlt cai
Mbrp O/R h pipe
Gt500s
85mm vmp pulley
Id1000's

Running on 91 cause I cant get e85 in my area [damn]

Car made 611rwhp @ 7500rpm

I did not expect numbers that high so im thrilled. My stock brembos are useless but im working on that.

Im trying to get used to all the new sounds. It sounds like the car is pinging under load but I cant tell if thats a new noise from the intake. Pitiful, I know.

The car is a straight monster otherwise

Next mod=suspension

very nice, glad the kit worked out well for you! now, get some good fuel and crank that baby up!

thekanezzi

Established Member
Manolith thx man.

Kona they did the whole install and tune yes. when ur ready, make sure to buy from beefcake

Beef you were a huge help to me thru out this whole process and I want to thank you again. ppl this guy has the absolute best customer service out there coupled with the best prices by far. I cannot cannot recommend him highly enough.

Users who are viewing this thread