Just ordered my 2017 SD

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
They still look way too similar to an F-150. I always liked the difference in body styles between the 1/2 ton and 3/4, 1 ton trucks. Congrats on the new truck.

coposrv

Established Member
The tailgate step will be built into the tailgate like the 15+ F150, you wouldn't be able to rip anything with it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dumbest thing ever. I put a new tailgate on my 6.0. Within a week I had 50 lbs of 3/4" gravel in the damn thing and the step wouldn't close.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Were you not willing to wait for the times when rebates are well over $10k between dealer and HQ
He's just talking MSRP.

Plus, lariats aren't $10k off...XLT 302As are.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
He's just talking MSRP.

Plus, lariats aren't $10k off...XLT 302As are.

Precisely the reason we didn't go above an XLT. Not only did the MSRP jump significantly to get the LED lights and subsequent HD radio, but the discounts were nearly non-existent.

YJSONLY

Established Member
Precisely the reason we didn't go above an XLT. Not only did the MSRP jump significantly to get the LED lights and subsequent HD radio, but the discounts were nearly non-existent.

But you cannot get the ball chillers. Aka AC seats. Here in fl it's a must to slow down the meat sweats.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
What did the tow tech bundle add to truck ??? I wish my late model built to my spec truck had a gooseneck camera.

There were two adders for towing, although the "Trailer Tow Package" is a part of the 608A Equipment package which gives you the trailer brake controller and the tow mirrors motorized. (Truck comes standard with a class 5 hitch)

96T Tow Tech Bundle
• Adaptive Steering
• Automatic High Beam with Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
• Lane Keeping Alert
• Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System (includes 360 Camera plus LED Camera)

There is another package I did not get:
TPMS/Trailer Camera Prep Kit

That is a trailer mounted camera and 4 TPMS for the trailer tires. For $725.00 I did not see the need.

E

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Trucks aren't cheap nowadays, for sure. I do like yours a lot. Especially the color. My son-in-law used to own one; a 2010, I think. Awesome truck! I'm sure you'll enjoy this one a lot.

YJSONLY

Established Member
$1,735 List.

Ouch, but it seemed to be a common adder for these trucks.

E

I tell you. The one thing I wish I had was a gooseneck camera. I don't care how many time over the years of backing under one. It's still a pita.

Does anyone have a cheap/effective way to do this?

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Trucks aren't cheap nowadays, for sure. I do like yours a lot. Especially the color. My son-in-law used to own one; a 2010, I think. Awesome truck! I'm sure you'll enjoy this one a lot.

I agree but vehicles in general are so much more expensive nowadays with all this extra technology crap. Would I like all that stuff? Absolutely, but I don't have to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread