Just ordered another firearm

Troponin

Established Member
I know a fella who had the longest confirmed kill in Afghanistan with a gas gun. I never quizzed him on it but I expect it was .308.

I am certainly not going to be doing anything really long range with this 16” barrel, however, I have read that DD barrels are the best on the market and are extremely accurate for a battle rifle. In fact, they are so accurate, you see some in competition competing against rifles designed for matches and competition.

Yes, they are expensive, but with a factory two stage trigger, cold hammer forged barrel, as well as being one of the lightest rifles on the market, it’s hard to beat its out-of-the-box performance.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That's a really nice looking gun. I just got done building my AR10 a couple weeks ago.

g5hOUlc.jpg

Machdup1

Established Member
DD is just down the road from here. In my opinion they make the best AR platform rifles on the Mkt. Just to pricy for me...I settled for KelTec RFB.
I’ll toss a bone to the GAP-10 as being top tier.

CV355

_
Established Member
I just sold 7 of mine. I used to have the prepper mentality but now I'm like "oh guv'ment, just come and shoot me already, or let me retire 35 years early... either works"

If I had dirt on Hillary Clinton, oh man, it'd be like unlimited vacation time

2013GT'ed

Established Member
That's a great rifle! I am thinking of getting a ar10 or moving into something like a .50 Beowulf for..uhmm...reasons and stuff. Wait, wild pigs, yeah I will use it for hog hunting...lol

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
I just sold 7 of mine. I used to have the prepper mentality but now I'm like "oh guv'ment, just come and shoot me already, or let me retire 35 years early... either works"

If I had dirt on Hillary Clinton, oh man, it'd be like unlimited vacation time

No. Never give in.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
LOL only bought ONE gun as a counter protest? Stock up on standard capacity mags. Those will be the first things to go once Republicans lose Congress in the midterms.

Troponin

Established Member
LOL only bought ONE gun as a counter protest? Stock up on standard capacity mags. Those will be the first things to go once Republicans lose Congress in the midterms.

It wasn’t really a protest. Been wanting one for a while.

As for mags and ammo, I have about a dozen mags and over 1,000 rounds of .223 alone. I have several Lancer mags too, which I really like.

Users who are viewing this thread