Just one toy

snakedoctor

Established Member
If you could have just one toy (car or truck) for the rest if you’re life, what would you choose? Reasonable, affordable, tangible....no supercars that the average person can’t afford

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
A Terminator, has enough seats for me and mine and almost as many ways to mod as an AR.

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
'14 GT500 with a bulletproof automatic transmission.

I'm going to make a lot of people angry by saying this, but I have to be in a certain state of mind to enjoy the 6spd. Some days I don't want to touch it, especially with the mile-high bite point on the clutch pedal.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
'14 GT500 with a bulletproof automatic transmission.

I'm going to make a lot of people angry by saying this, but I have to be in a certain state of mind to enjoy the 6spd. Some days I don't want to touch it, especially with the mile-high bite point on the clutch pedal.

You are thinking ahead, if it’s the car you gotta drive till you’re in the grave, then you gotta realize at some point you won’t be able to row the gears.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hell yes, would love to find a clean 7.3 excursion or bullet proofed 6.0.
Like this one? This is my friends fully built Excursion.
20180406_193515.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SLPRCTM

Established Member
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE. Fun car, great looks, lots of power, nice interior. Or Lamborghini Huracan Performonte. Same reason for each though I own the Camaro now.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I bought my one toy about a month ago. New 17 GTR. Refined enough to be a daily driver, good size trunk, AWD for all seasons if needed and pulls like a freight train. Feels like it was chisled out of a block of billet aluminum.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Reasonable affordable. A super clean 91-93 notch back with a push rod sbf, turbo, auto car. Street drivable, but still able to lay down one hell of a pass.

Users who are viewing this thread