Just in case you Americans didn't know (supercharged Coyote content)

trevkm7

Established Member
Costing on these is on par with a gt500 if that helps.
But you can buy non s/c 5.0s for cheaper. As well as the AWESOME 4.0 turbo I6. I really want one but would end up with a 2007 ish model due to budget.

Look on YouTube for how fast they go with mods

is this the xr6 motor that your mentioning? (4.0 turbo I6) I've seen videos of them with a big turbo and they make BIG power too. I think that'd be prettty cool to have in the states.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I'd definitely drive that!!

I'd like to see Ford get serious to compete w/ the CTS-V or even the SS that is coming out.

Crowley

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
beautiful? wtf r u guys smokin lol. sooo fugly.. looks like a sporty focus

Its a fullsize car. But to each his own. I kind of find the base models kind of boring. Buts thats because there is a million taxis, rentals and fleet cars driving them around.

Should have been brought over in 2003 when they released the BA models. Its 10x more advanced then the current crown vic.

I mean im a thunderbird man. Had about 10. Still have a 95 lx back home. They drive like that. Large and comfortable. With decent handling n power. Anyone with a g8 knows what I mean.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Oh and if anyone here wants a 4.0 turbo motor (even with the t56) I find them cheap n can export them to the states. Would be something different to run.

Users who are viewing this thread