Just in case you Americans didn't know (supercharged Coyote content)

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Got my ass kicked (expected lol) today by a FPV

Was driving my Cobra around Christchurch today and had a New Boss 335 gt on a dealership test drive pull up. Gave him a rev and got one back. 5-6 car lengths later i was hearing a supercharged coyote take off into the distance. Sick ass car. Wish it was something i could afford. Thought you guys might like it.

Aussies competitor to the Commodore (G8) Supercharged "Miami" motor. Assemble vid is pretty good

Anyway though you might like. Sorry for no vids from me.. no time. Still better then pics of some guys beetle

2011 Ford Falcon FPV Boss 335 GT First Drive - Motor Trend

FPV GT Boss 335 - GoPro HD Hero 2 - External Mic - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPeYEG76ii8

Ford-Falcon-FPV-Boss-335-GT-2.jpg

FPV-Falcon-GT-V8-engine.jpg

fpv-gt-black_5.jpg

Last edited:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Yet again, a car that we can't have. As many high performance REAR WHEEL drive sedans that are sold in the states, you'd think Ford would bring them here. :-(

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Costing on these is on par with a gt500 if that helps.
But you can buy non s/c 5.0s for cheaper. As well as the AWESOME 4.0 turbo I6. I really want one but would end up with a 2007 ish model due to budget.

Look on YouTube for how fast they go with mods

Last edited:

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Im not joking i ****ing hate green but it looks great in person. As long as its the high end falcon with the balls to back up the color

when they came out it was America in 2003 all over again "Why is it making the same power at the wheels as the manufacturer claimed at the crank?. hey lets pull the air filter and redyno it.. lets pull the exhaust now and see what it does"

BOSS 335 GT Runs 12s - www.fordmods.com

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
That car is beautiful. It would break a lot of hearts in the states. It looks a bit unsuspecting also.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I would absolutely love to own one of those, I've always loved FPV's lineup. The FX6 did 0-60 in 5.9 seconds with the turbo I6. 360hp/400tq in an SUV

zzfpv-f6-x-exterior_opt.jpg

FPV is like SVT but on cocaine, heroin and bath salts all rolled into a blunt.

mrose75

Established Member
Black one looks OK, but I'm not really diggin' it. Sounds awesome and the power plant seems pretty nice!

TClark22

Established Member
I would absolutely love to own one of those, I've always loved FPV's lineup. The FX6 did 0-60 in 5.9 seconds with the turbo I6. 360hp/400tq in an SUV

zzfpv-f6-x-exterior_opt.jpg

FPV is like SVT but on cocaine, heroin and bath salts all rolled into a blunt.

:lol: and i don't even know WTF FPV is

Wow that car is ugly.

+1...not saying i wouldn't drive it but it looks like a older fusion with some body mods and a s/c coyote

Users who are viewing this thread