Just got home with my new cobra!

code3smith

Established Member
Hello everyone. Although I have been lurking on the boards for awhile now, this is my first post. I figured I would wait till I actually bought a cobra :) Well it finally happened. I sold my 300zxTT (Old Z) Friday morning and flew up to Oregon from CA to buy Jesse Guerreros' mint 03 Cobra. With only 8.5k miles on it, its basically brand new. Of course it now has 10k miles on it since I drove it home :) Here she is at her new home.

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

List of mods on the car when purchased:
Apten Ported Eaton
2.76 blue billetflow pulley and 100mm idler
UPR CAI
Diablosport Delta Chip
MAC offroad X-pipe (custom welded to fit with Catback)
Magnaflow catback
Pro5.0 shifter MGW handle
Boost guage overlay

Looks:
18x9.5 in front, 18x11 on back polished CCW's (classic street)
275/35/18 and 295/35/18 Toyo Proxis T1-S tires
H&R SS Springs
Tinted windows all the way around.

I love the car. I had a great time driving it home as it gets a lot of attention. I also decided to buy myself a gift for my new purchase. You can see it installed in the front bumper :) Its the LFP HE. Looks real nice. The car already had a lot of nice mods on it. But those are just the beginning :) Glad to be an owner finally :)

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
what a beautiful cobra!!!! have fun and be safe. welcome to the board.

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
Congrats Man welcome to the club, these cars are a blast, and that sonic blue is a badass color. That car looks cherry too!!!

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Congratulations! Beautiful car...and I'm not a blue fan!

Now...we have to talk! Just what the heck is all that crap in front of your garage door??? A man must have his shop! I hope you plan on rectifying that situation! LOL

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!! not only did you buy a badass car... but you got one already hooked up..... nice rims too BTW!!!!!!:rockon:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Very nice and it's cool that it came with all those mods. If I were you I would get an air fuel ratio test.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! Not only a congratulations on your new Cobra (I always loved the Sonic Blue) but, man, those are GREAT photos!!!!

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Those are great photos and a great looking Cobra. You were smart to buy used with mods for less than some of us suckers paid. Congrats!

Mystifi

Established Member
Brandon, you have a very nice ride!!! It looks awesome:rockon: especially when you see it in person. It was nice to meet up with you as well. I just about fell over in my seat when I turned into Kragen and saw that Cobra coming out. Now there are four 03/04 terminators in town.:-D Anyway, Congrats on your car. I'll talk to you soon.

Randy

Last edited:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
christ! :bowdown:

Originally posted by code3smith
Hello everyone. Although I have been lurking on the boards for awhile now, this is my first post. I figured I would wait till I actually bought a cobra :) Well it finally happened. I sold my 300zxTT (Old Z) Friday morning and flew up to Oregon from CA to buy Jesse Guerreros' mint 03 Cobra. With only 8.5k miles on it, its basically brand new. Of course it now has 10k miles on it since I drove it home :) Here she is at her new home.

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

List of mods on the car when purchased:
Apten Ported Eaton
2.76 blue billetflow pulley and 100mm idler
UPR CAI
Diablosport Delta Chip
MAC offroad X-pipe (custom welded to fit with Catback)
Magnaflow catback
Pro5.0 shifter MGW handle
Boost guage overlay

Looks:
18x9.5 in front, 18x11 on back polished CCW's (classic street)
275/35/18 and 295/35/18 Toyo Proxis T1-S tires
H&R SS Springs
Tinted windows all the way around.

I love the car. I had a great time driving it home as it gets a lot of attention. I also decided to buy myself a gift for my new purchase. You can see it installed in the front bumper :) Its the LFP HE. Looks real nice. The car already had a lot of nice mods on it. But those are just the beginning :) Glad to be an owner finally :)

jguerrero

Established Member
Man, you are making miss that car too much. Where do you live again? I might have to pay a visit;-)

Users who are viewing this thread