Just got home with my new cobra!

Shanezam203

Established Member
awesome looking car. if I wouldnt have gotten Red, I would have gotten Sonic Blue. I love that color. But I have always been partial to red. Nice looken car man.

Shane

Orange Poison

Established Member
Man...Been seeing allot of fellows on here hooking up some good Sonic Blue's lately. That's great, it's good to know people are taking care of these cars.

Congrats, you got the best color! It IS the 03 Cobra color....

code3smith

Established Member
Thanks for all of the nice comments. I must say thanks to Jesse for taking awesome care of this beast. I absolutely love the car. I look forward to being an active member in the community. Let the modding continue :thumbsup:

And Jesse. My girlfriend says black still looks meaner :rollseyes But she loves the blue anyway :beer: I live in Santa Barbara, CA. Took me about 14.5 hours to drive home with a lot of stops :) Come visit anytime.

It was great to meet you Randy. Definately give me a call and we can hookup :)

As for mods since I purchased it.

LFP HE
Oil Seperator
Changing MAC x-pipe back to stock h-pipe (CA sucks ass :) )
New Stereo this weekend
Xenon Depot HIDs ordered
Shifter gasket

:burnout:

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
Gorgeous car, those wheels are beautiful... now i wonder what they'd look like on a comp orange cobra... :rolling:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Yeah I saw you the other day! We were in my durango though. Theres also a nice blue Roush on my way to school every morning :D Anyway, hope to see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread