Just got an amazing offer for a terminator!

Cory

Established Member
2003 Black Termy with 62k miles. Good condition no problems what-so-ever.

Asking 17k. They said they would do 15 minimum. It is at a dealer. What do you guys think about that offer?

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
good deal, if you can get that out the door hop all over that, if not its still a good deal.

Cory

Established Member
Yeah, It is bone stock down to the paper filter. I checked carfax, and it is all clean. Two owners. That price was 15 out the door. I was inside with them for 2 hours talking about it. I told them that I couldn't buy it today when I first got there. They persisted on making it a better, and better deal untill I would. But I just simply couldn't my other car isn't gone yet.

snakebite6

Established Member
Do not rush on buying it. Make sure you find the perfect one. There are tons of them out there for the same price with less miles.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I would spend a little more time looking. Find someone that has lost a job or needs the money quick. You can snatch up one with less miles hopefully.

Cory

Established Member
I'm not going to rush into it. I didn't take the car. I figured I would look for a while...I'm going to search through the classifieds here.

03SVTKB

Established Member
doesn't sound that bad.
just give it a thorough check... as im sure you know
keep us updated with it man

crunkstang1214

Established Member
I bought mine from a dealer a year ago with 52k on it and it has 59 right at 60k and it runs just fine. It was all stock too. I have never had a problem with it. I say just make sure its a good car first.

Cory

Established Member
I gave it a real thourough look over. And ran it hard when I took it out. I love they was it handles compared to the ta, and it is VERY smooth. I was pretty impressed with the acceleration also of a bone stock car. I slid it around a bit, and took it up to 130. I'll keep you guys updated if I buy it or not. I really wanted a coupe though, so that will probably be the biggest reason why I don't IF i don't.

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
Keep looking man... I sold 2 of them over the last year at my dealership to friends for 14-18

14 had 50K 18 had 32K

they book for the moon which is nice if you wanna get rid of some negitive equity and not be fubared!!!

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Please search for my recent post on 'clean' carfaxes...in NO WAY does this mean a car is accident free.

03SVTKB

Established Member
I would go with a coupe over vert if i could choose.
Coupes are way more structurally sound... even tho the sn95 isn't that great
the coupes will be better.
And it really depends on what your gonna do performance wise.
what are you plans with the car?

Cory

Established Member
bad deal, theres a 2004 OW one here with 32K on the clock for 17

Anyone got a link to this car? That sounds right up my ally

I saw the post on carfax's. Though I understand it isn't written in stone, it makes you feel better ya know?

I plan on DD'n the car. Performance wise: Port, pully, full exhaust, full intake. Thats it. Then of course the usual when things break, it gets replaced with better stuff, like the eaton getting replaced with a KB or whipple. haha.

Last edited:

03SVTKB

Established Member
definitely go with the coupe. i would not want a vert for a dd.
and yeah you really need to see what happened to the vert that a member had.... RIP

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Sounds like a good deal man! :thumbsup:

bad deal, theres a 2004 OW one here with 32K on the clock for 17

Do not rush on buying it. Make sure you find the perfect one. There are tons of them out there for the same price with less miles.

I would spend a little more time looking. Find someone that has lost a job or needs the money quick. You can snatch up one with less miles hopefully.

Keep looking man... I sold 2 of them over the last year at my dealership to friends for 14-18

14 had 50K 18 had 32K

they book for the moon which is nice if you wanna get rid of some negitive equity and not be fubared!!!

And the value continues to go down. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread