Just got a PSD. :)

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
truck looks like a beauty. i want one so bad, but definitely will get a cummins. good luck with it

VictorySong

Established Member
Nice truck! The lift makes the tires look really small so I'd look into taller ones. I don't think you'll have any problems if you maintain it. I like the cummins diesel but my all time favorite diesel is a 94-97 7.3L power-stroke. :)

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Thanks guys. I called a friend and he's looking for some 37x13.50x17 Toyo Open Country MTs for me. I just straight piped it yesterday. It sounds awesome. Straight 5 inch from the turbo back.

I may try to get a video from inside the cab with the sound. Sounds great.

cameron

Established Member
Thanks guys. I called a friend and he's looking for some 37x13.50x17 Toyo Open Country MTs for me. I just straight piped it yesterday. It sounds awesome. Straight 5 inch from the turbo back.

I may try to get a video from inside the cab with the sound. Sounds great.

just straight piped stock 3.5" sounds pretty good. good chance you have a 3.5" or 4" down pipe. it's a tight fit on the 4".

yes, i want to hear this thing.

R8ter316

Established Member
Nice truck! The lift makes the tires look really small so I'd look into taller ones. I don't think you'll have any problems if you maintain it. I like the cummins diesel but my all time favorite diesel is a 94-97 7.3L power-stroke. :)

Me too :banana:

Cummins is a good motor. If I didn't hate dodge so much Id have one.

OP: Nice truck! Seems like you did your 6.0 research. Dont be scared.

WydOpen

Established Member
Congrats and great color choice, though I'm a little biased...

Don't let them scare you, the 6.0L is a great motor and I've had no problems with mine just running an AFE Stage 2 intake and IDP tunes with an X3. I run the piss out of mine and even with an 8" lift and 37" mud tires it surprises people on the street. It gets great gas mileage to boot.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a sick looking truck. My son-in-law has a SD. Turbo diesel. He loves it.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
The Toyo MT's are a great tire..ride good but are actually damn good in mud for a what they are. Cooper STT is also a great alla round tire..which looks a lot like the toyo. They probably come out of the same molds.

almostfinished

Established Member
Great looking rig, I just picked up a 2005 CCSB F-250 Lariat, sure is alot different than the Duramax. Great truck all around. Like stated, do routine maintanence and you should be a very happy owner. Great luck with it! Post up that video too.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread