Just did a 105/205 on the Cobra. Errmuhhgurd this stuff is amazing

Merlinii

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
Established Member
How the shit does a brand ****ing new car need paint correction past a little jeweling?

Funny you should ask.

It looked like the $tealership pulled off the plastic protective shipping cover and wiped the car down with a cheap mf towel (to remove the sticky glue) and scratched the paint. The owner is the one who pointed out all the fine scratches to me and wanted them gone. He and I were both somewhat surprised.

I will admit I have seen and done other vehicles from the particular $tealership that their "detailing" department did. One of them took me 30+ hours to correct on a black Camaro with less than 50 miles on it. ...and yes...I did jewel afterwards before LSP.

What I have come to realize is that most $tealership do not care about the quality of the paint on a vehicle they sell. I personally have been looking at a new vehicle for myself. I have been in a few $tealerships in the last couple of weeks that looked like the "showroom" cars were washed with a Brillo pad.

In one case, the car I was interested is was in the showroom under the lights. I lightly mentioned and showed the tons of swirls to the General Manager. He agreed they are there and good 'ole slick Willy the peddler didn't care. The brand new cars appeared to be just products to sell.

Merlinii

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
Established Member
This photo was taken using light painting. It was pitch black outside and we used strobes to paint the car. More to come!

gyme7ypy.jpg

That looks Way Kewl...Nice Shot!

The Mongoose

Established Member
I used the Adams 2 step correcting polish with Adams Americana Wax and Brilliant Glaze. I was told by Adams to use the Americana Wax first and the follow that up with the Adams Brilliant Glaze. Just curious why you did it in that order. Either way, it turned out great.

asierra1

Established Member
If you check out their video, the glaze is applied first. Either way would work great though since the brilliant glaze's only purpose is to add depth

crazycarlo

Established Member
Looks great man! I just did the trunk of my car while at work since ill be adding the spoiler back on. Like mentioned in a previous post when I run out of M105 I will be moving to M101. I know black cars are a pain but no one can deny that when they are clean......then look awesome!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread