Just Bought a Whipple 3.4 Today

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Wow, I just have to take my hat off to Lethal Performance and Whipple Superchargers there customer service is second to none.

I talked with Kenne Bell on and off for three days and had terriable customer service except for Mike@KB good guy!

Made one phone call to Whipple and Talked with Mike and it was unbelievable the way they make sure you have all of your questions awnsered. Then got off the phone and called Lethal Perofrmance and talked with Christy and told her I was a SVT Performance Member and she threw in free shipping. BADASS! All I have to say is WOW, I felt taken care of by these guys and they will be getting all of my future business.

Just wanted to throw that out there :D

Last edited:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
+1:rockon:

What Modifications did you do to get the blower to clearance the stock hood? I heard that you have to buy Energy Suspension Poly Motor Mounts, cause they drop the motor 3/8 to 1/2 inch? Do you have any experiance with this?

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Mike @ Whipple is THE effin man hands down at Whipple.

And Lethal Performance is who you want to deal with for the reasons you already listed. The crew at LP will always take care of you regardless of what it is.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
^^ +1
have nothing but positives with both!

oh, OP, congrats on the purchase!!!

Last edited:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Lethal has always taken good care of me. I've had issues with missing parts on orders and Jared always made things right. I buy all of my aftermarket parts from Lethal and Posi.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Pics of the blower or you're full of shit lol...
lmfao

Whipple ftw!
This

Mike @ Whipple is THE effin man hands down at Whipple.

And Lethal Performance is who you want to deal with for the reasons you already listed. The crew at LP will always take care of you regardless of what it is.
this again
What Modifications did you do to get the blower to clearance the stock hood? I heard that you have to buy Energy Suspension Poly Motor Mounts, cause they drop the motor 3/8 to 1/2 inch? Do you have any experiance with this?
u have to cut out a small square underneath the hood and all is good . unless u run a 4 inch pulley, i think then u need k member spacers. But who wants a 4 inch pulley on a 3.4 anyways?:shrug: 3 inch upper and 2 pound lower is most likely what im gonna run.

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Thanks Guys, Once the blower arrives I will post up pics :)

You guys wouldnt have any pics of where you have to notch the hood at would you?

K-Member spacers? Not Fimliar with them, any links or threads about them?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! This coming summer should be a good one for you! :rockon:

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
Thanks Guys, Once the blower arrives I will post up pics :)

You guys wouldnt have any pics of where you have to notch the hood at would you?

K-Member spacers? Not Fimliar with them, any links or threads about them?
K-Member Spacer Kit, 1/2 thick [MMKM-21] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!
Will work with stock logs with a 4in pulley under stock hood..... my kooks headers hit the steering shaft had to go with a flaming river and still grinded on the shaft a little.....but iam running the 17/8 maybe thats y........congrats on your purchase.....:rockon:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Wow, I just have to take my hat off to Lethal Performance and Whipple Superchargers there customer service is second to none.

I talked with Kenne Bell on and off for three days and had terriable customer service except for Mike@KB good guy!

Made one phone call to Whipple and Talked with Mike and it was unbelievable the way they make sure you have all of your questions awnsered. Then got off the phone and called Lethal Perofrmance and talked with Christy and told her I was a SVT Performance Member and she threw in free shipping. BADASS! All I have to say is WOW, I felt taken care of by these guys and they will be getting all of my future business.

Just wanted to throw that out there :D

Kb's people are a bunch of asshats. Especially Jim Bell the owner. Mike Malicoat at Whipple is the man. He got me a job there, but the pay wasn't enough to relocate. Hahaha on the free shipping. The shipping is free from Whipple no matter who you go through. Have fun with that 3.4 :beer:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Thanks Guys, that k memeber spacer is interesting, but isnt like putting a body lift on my car? Wont the car set weird? or look wierd? Just curious....

I can notch the hood I guess, I just didnt really want too. If someone has pics of the hood they cleanced I would be interested in checking them out :)

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have enjoyed being a vendor and customer of Lethal performance for quite some time now. They carry my Boost Overlays and have always been very fair and honest with me.
Because of this I try to give them my business whenever I can.
Reputable vendors need to be rewarded with repeat business and customer loyalty.
Because they work hard for it and EARN IT!
Jared and the great guys and gals at Lethal are a first class group. Hats off to a great vendor!

Ray H.

Users who are viewing this thread