Just bought 07 GT500 Convertible!

KKOSH

Established Member
Very excited. I am having it delivered to me next week! 1700 miles on it! Red with the white stripe on the side. All stock (not for long). I bought a set of the anniversary Alcoa wheels.
Not sure of what mod to do first? Looking at the C&L intake with pulley, full Kooks exhaust system including their cat backs and different suspension (FRPP or the Eibach system that was on the super snake. Any recommendations?

KKOSH

Established Member
Thanks, live in Milford, work in Redford. Plan on having Lidio at Alternative Auto do the performance upgrades on it. Still trying to decide what suspension to use and what size tire to put on the Alcoa wheels.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Very excited. I am having it delivered to me next week! 1700 miles on it! Red with the white stripe on the side. All stock (not for long). I bought a set of the anniversary Alcoa wheels.
Not sure of what mod to do first? Looking at the C&L intake with pulley, full Kooks exhaust system including their cat backs and different suspension (FRPP or the Eibach system that was on the super snake. Any recommendations?

First of all, congrats. Nice find.
Secondly, give me a call at the office and I can give you a number of options to make your car more tailored to your goals.
(Hint: headers would be the final thing, not one of the first, due to cost and bang for your buck)

My 07 is truly a thrill to this day. She'll never go away, unless it's to provide for my family.

I've had a boatload of cars over the years but never one that still made me turn around for one last look... Especially after 7 years!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Users who are viewing this thread