Jumps a house and drives away!

Hurley

Established Member
there was a car jumping? aw dang i must of missed it...all i saw was a pretty hot girl :p :rockon:

Last edited:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
That is cool. Makes me want to whip out my remote car. Of coarse I gotta fix it first.
Yeah, same here. The only problem with mine is that there's a wire connected from the remote to the car.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fatty

Established Member
Originally posted by HurleyBoy
there was a car jumping? aw dang i must of missed it...all i saw was a pretty hot girl :p :rockon:

And by hot girl you mean the kid with the adidas shirt and the red hat???? Me too!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was an amazing jump. And the car kept driving after it hit the ground. What was the piece that came off on impact? :lol1:

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Yeah, same here. The only problem with mine is that there's a wire connected from the remote to the car.

OMG i died laughin after i read that, and that blonde was pretty hott!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Nitro Power!

Originally posted by CobraBob
That was an amazing jump. And the car kept driving after it hit the ground. What was the piece that came off on impact? :lol1:

I believe it was the body and body posts that broke when the car landed. The car is a nitro powered buggy, I have a nitro powered monster truck (T-Maxx) and these things are amazing! You can customize the hell out of them as well. I have the "GraveDigger" body on mine. I has a 2 gear trans, hi-flow pipe, hf air filter, full aluminum skid plates and aftermarket Rossi Engine (1hp). My truck tops out at 30+mph and has enough ground clearance to clear a pop can!

These things make great toys for us gearheads! :rockon:
However, they ain't cheap. I have $1000.+ in my truck.

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Pretty sweet video, but don't you think he is a little too happy?
It is a R/C Car, woo hoo

FastCobra

Established Member
Re: Nitro Power!

Originally posted by BigBeez03
I believe it was the body and body posts that broke when the car landed. The car is a nitro powered buggy, I have a nitro powered monster truck (T-Maxx) and these things are amazing! You can customize the hell out of them as well. I have the "GraveDigger" body on mine. I has a 2 gear trans, hi-flow pipe, hf air filter, full aluminum skid plates and aftermarket Rossi Engine (1hp). My truck tops out at 30+mph and has enough ground clearance to clear a pop can!

These things make great toys for us gearheads! :rockon:
However, they ain't cheap. I have $1000.+ in my truck.

Whats up big! I got a T-Maxx myself that is buit up to the hilt! I dont know if you have heard os Supewrmaxx items or not but I have most of his stuff ( the strongest)! The T-Maxxes are crazy fun. Im running a R.B WS7 .21 in mine....its freekin crazy fast.....Im with ya on the $$$$$ way over $1000.00:rockon:

Last edited:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
T-MAXX Questions...

Hey FastCobra, I've seen that "SuperMaxx" stuff online but never in person. PM me, I have T-Maxx questions..

BigBee

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
To any of you non rc people just going to give you the heads up the guy driving the car in the video josh is a pro RC driver its his job to race rc cars. he is maybe the best Onroad rc racers in the world and a really cool person to hang out with... race with

Users who are viewing this thread