Jumps a house and drives away!

CarpetTownCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
I don't think my Cobra would clear the garage. What do you think??? :-D

Try it but make sure you roll some film on it so we can judge your attempt...remember its the landing you need to stick for style points

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
Originally posted by youngone
Yeah, same here. The only problem with mine is that there's a wire connected from the remote to the car.

OMG i died laughin after i read that, and that blonde was pretty hott!

lmao...

and yea these cars do haul ass
my savage (1/8 scale truck) is about 15 pounds and does about 48ish mph with a 18 tooth clutch bell gear/49 tooth spur gear mated with a 2 speed tranny
and...
other cars do over 100 :D
and there is one car out there, which runs in circles with a line connected to a post in the center of the circle which pushes it past 200 with about 2-3 gears .... now thats something

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
when i was buying my first 1/8 scale nitro MT, i did a lot of comparsions between the tmaxx and savage, and i did decide SAVAGE at last, because of many reasons
i still think tmaxx's are fast on top speed, but they are weak considering durability and crash withstanding/jumping...and lack ALOT OF TORQUE...
a tug of war between a savage 21...OR a savage 25 (what i have)...the savage would haul about 2 tmaxxses behind it easily lol

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
emaxx...dont have much experience with electric cept for the regular STRICTLY entry level nikkos and tycos....

Users who are viewing this thread