JPC Turbo kit

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
we SUSPECT a bent fuel line was causing this intermittent leaning out issue on my car. Without that, the car wouldn't have blown up on the base map. timing was conservative and the A/F was in the low 10's.

Brian Z.

Established Member
Our kit actually includes a UPR Radiator support. It's nothing special, your BMR radiator support will clear it just fine.

How much weight does the kit add to the car? With the upr piece and lack of sway bar I'm curious what the net weight gain is to the car. Thanks.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
How much weight does the kit add to the car? With the upr piece and lack of sway bar I'm curious what the net weight gain is to the car. Thanks.

Never weighed the car before and after but i would guess about 25-50 Lb increase in weight with the turbo and intercooler

i could be wrong. thats a total guess

Brian Z.

Established Member
Never weighed the car before and after but i would guess about 25-50 Lb increase in weight with the turbo and intercooler

i could be wrong. thats a total guess

Okay I was curious because I just purchased a '13 GT and if I go with a power adder the JPC kit is high on my list. I had a heavily modified '08 GT500 and disliked how heavy it was, especially up front, so anything I do to the '13 I'd like to keep on the lighter side if possible.

scholle

Established Member
will this kit work with kooks long tube headers

I know what you mean.. Seems like a waste of very nice headers that are paid for...
It may be possible to fit them in, but at what cost?
Lots and lots of time and effort goes into the design of each piece on a kit like that.

Benchracer

Established Member
I know what you mean.. Seems like a waste of very nice headers that are paid for...
It may be possible to fit them in, but at what cost?
Lots and lots of time and effort goes into the design of each piece on a kit like that.

You can always sell the long tubes and use that money for shorties.

Users who are viewing this thread