JPC bad customer service?

666boss302

Established Member
Ordered my kooks side pipes 2 weeks ago still haven't got a solid response on when I'll be getting my already paid for parts. I had to call 4 times and leaving a message to finally get a response that they are being made by kooks, I was never told this when I was ordering. So I call a 5th time and leave yet another message to ask if they can get a solid response from kooks on when they would he shipped and still no call.... Beware when ordering parts from JPC

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I've purchased $30,000.00 worth of parts and services from JPC over the past 10 years never an issue.

666boss302

Established Member
I've got about 40g in parts in the past 2 years all from different companies and never had this problem from any one of them.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I've got about 40g in parts in the past 2 years all from different companies and never had this problem from any one of them.

I want to see pictures of your $40K parts and vehicles Ryan. At 24, you seem to be doing well for yourself.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I find it funny when I start looking at your profile you all of a sudden log out. Just so you know, it doesn't matter.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I want to see pictures of your $40K parts and vehicles Ryan. At 24, you seem to be doing well for yourself.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha Ownage ... well done ... I would go on but well it ain't smackdown LOL

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Kooks customer services sucks, great products, but hard to get a response from Kooks. JPC could be going round and round with Kooks, but they should be communicating that to you at the very least...

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Hey Ryan,

We apologize about the delay in getting your parts shipped out. The issue is all the information we have is what kooks gives us.

Tommy spoke to you on this past Friday and told you that they were in the process of being built and "should be" shipped out last week as per Kooks.

This morning I called again and they said they "should be" shipped out this week.

Currently we're at the mercy of Kooks as per when they go out and the only information we have is what they give us. If this is an issue we'd happily refund your money for you and apologize about the inconvenience.

Aaron

10splaya22

Established Member
Ordered my kooks side pipes 2 weeks ago still haven't got a solid response on when I'll be getting my already paid for parts. I had to call 4 times and leaving a message to finally get a response that they are being made by kooks, I was never told this when I was ordering. So I call a 5th time and leave yet another message to ask if they can get a solid response from kooks on when they would he shipped and still no call.... Beware when ordering parts from JPC

Doesn't sound like its JPC's fault and you sound like an annoying customer.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Hey Ryan,

We apologize about the delay in getting your parts shipped out. The issue is all the information we have is what kooks gives us.

Tommy spoke to you on this past Friday and told you that they were in the process of being built and "should be" shipped out last week as per Kooks.

This morning I called again and they said they "should be" shipped out this week.

Currently we're at the mercy of Kooks as per when they go out and the only information we have is what they give us. If this is an issue we'd happily refund your money for you and apologize about the inconvenience.

Aaron

This is a bad time of year to order certain parts. A lot of companies are still trying to catch up from the time lost at SEMA.

666boss302

Established Member
I am using the mobile app BTW so it'll log me out every time I close it? But go look at my instagram 666boss. As for everyone else hating feel free I would knowing an independent 24 yr old has my dream car no help from mommy or dady.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am using the mobile app BTW so it'll log me out every time I close it? But go look at my instagram 666boss. As for everyone else hating feel free I would knowing an independent 24 yr old has my dream car no help from mommy or dady.
apparently they didn't help with your education either

Users who are viewing this thread