Joker - Final Movie Trailer.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Saw it last night and I feel the same in that I wont be in a hurry to watch it again but we did enjoy it. My girlfriend used to work with inmates along with some mentally ill ones and she had trouble watching parts of it because of how real it felt and how the violence was portrayed, like the scissor part for example, she looked away. Thinking back on the talk show scene it felt so real like you were watching it happen in real time and I love how those last moments tied the whole movie into a greater storyline.

SPOILER WARNING**

I didnt quite get the ending though when he was running down the hallway with the blood on his feet. Did he kill the doctor and escape there?

Yes.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I saw it this past weekend. I thought it was well done. JP was pretty amazing, heard he lost over 40lbs for the role. The movie had me feeling sorry for him and his life. It’s no comic book movie!
With how real the whole movie was portrayed, I thought some of the end scenes were not 100% believable though. When he was on the show and they kept broadcasting live through his confession and eventual violence... but over all very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread