Joined the TVS club

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey guys, haven't posted in a while but figured I might as well while I'm waiting to get my car back. 3 weeks ago when I was doing a 3rd gear pull, my belt snapped and the car sat in my garage till this past week. I towed it up to my shop, and after looking at it, turns out my pulley snapped and my pullied eaton seized up.

I figured this was the time to upgrade the blower, so I'm going with the TVS with the boost a pump and 60lb injectors. I still don't know what size pulley I'm going to run. I have stock headers and throttle body, so I figure I should be around 550 whp or right around there. Before I took it into the shop, I ordered some borla stingers so if anyone is interested in a bassani catback pm me. I've read a lot of great things about the TVS and I can't wait to see how big of a difference it makes.

If any TVS guys have suggestions for the pulley size I'm all ears

You will love the VMP TVS!!
The blower comes with complete install instructions anf are also on the VMP site.
If you need assistance please let me know.

mdever12

Established Member
Congrats, and expect to need new shorts the first time out with it, lol.
haha I can't wait!
Any updates?
Yea, my shop got all the parts in last Saturday. They said they would have it finished this week, so I'm thinking I should be expecting a call Friday? I'll just have to wait and see.
You will love the VMP TVS!!
The blower comes with complete install instructions anf are also on the VMP site.
If you need assistance please let me know.

Wasn't expecting to add the TVS when i first took it into the shop, but it turned out it was a better move than repairing the eaton. In hindsight, I wish I would have put it on myself. Can't wait to drive it though!

mdever12

Established Member
Quick update: My shop got a new computer/dyno and the printer hasn't come in yet so I don't have a picture yet. They are sending me one in the mail. But, on the best pull it made 590. It averaged 575whp and 540wtq on their mustang dyno

Users who are viewing this thread