Votes: 18 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Why is this still alive?

People please learn to put expiration dates on your polls....

Rotzs99

Established Member
mustangn00b said:
So does the JLT CAI give you more hp/tq performance than the JLT Ram Air? if so how much. Would anybody know?

+1. And is there any STB that would work with a JLT?

Any more info on the WMS V-tube? How much power does that make?

GodStang

Established Member
A couple people do have JLT CAI with STB. Saw one last saturday that had both.

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
seeing as this thread has been brought back from the dead by someone else, might as well make use of it!

How does the JLT CAI sound on an otherwise stock 01? Is it very loud? And Tucker, if you're still replying to this thread, how much would shipping to Canada cost? Do you have any distributors up here?

Tucker

Steeda.CA and Desilva can get them for you or direct shipping is $20 and you can order direct from the web site.
Thanks

Jay

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Jay,

Have you ever compared your CAI to a UPR kit? Just wondering bcuz the 03 I bought last weekend has the UPR on it, and I am considering replacing it with your kit. I read the 5.0 shootout article, but I did not see UPR as one of the contestants.

Hoosier4.6

Established Member
Damn I need to buy a JLT. I'm still undecided when it comes to CAI or RAI though. What are the real world output differences I can expect with the CAI over the RAI?

coreseller

Established Member
It's all there on their website, dyno graphs for both types on GT's, Cobra's, Mach's etc. Get the CAI kit, you won't regret it.

snkbitn

Established Member
GodStang said:
A couple people do have JLT CAI with STB. Saw one last saturday that had both.

Any idea what STB they were using with the JLT ?

Serpentor

Rock Hard Member
Established Member
I think the EVM "spyder" brace may work, but I don't want to be the first one to try it.

bbosncali

Established Member
Tucker said:
Me.
Let me know when your ready.
Jay
www.jlttruecoldair.com

ok you guys have me sold. i'm dumping my c&l and i'm buying a jlt but please can someone tell me the difference between the cai and the rai? which is better. the sooner i get an answer the sooner i can buy it. also tucker how long on shipping to florida thanks will be checking back often to see what the answer is lol

Tucker

bbosncali said:
ok you guys have me sold. i'm dumping my c&l and i'm buying a jlt but please can someone tell me the difference between the cai and the rai? which is better. the sooner i get an answer the sooner i can buy it. also tucker how long on shipping to florida thanks will be checking back often to see what the answer is lol
Looks, price, cost and filter placement.
RAI 10-14 RWHP $150
CAI 14-19 RWHP $205

All are in stock.

Jay

bbosncali

Established Member
Tucker said:
Looks, price, cost and filter placement.
RAI 10-14 RWHP $150
CAI 14-19 RWHP $205

All are in stock.

Jay

thanks i bought the cai last night can't wait. should i notice a difference from my c&l heavy metal intake with k&n compared to my new jlt i just bought? of course i won't know the end results untill i actually put it on but after installing my other intake i have been very leary about how much performance i can really gain from an intake. but those #'s you posted got me very curious. thanks for your help

bbosncali

Established Member
WOW what a difference. i am a believer!!!! i swear i got all of the 19hp as stated. i still need to make a few adjustments because my hood is hitting the rubber part to my throttle body and making it collapse a little but i can fix that easilly but even with that happening i still feel the power especially in the low to mid range. i would have never thought a true cai would make that much difference. i had a c&l before swaping it out for the jlt and it was like going from stock to highly moddifed. thanks jay awsome design!

Tucker

bbosncali said:
WOW what a difference. i am a believer!!!! i swear i got all of the 19hp as stated. i still need to make a few adjustments because my hood is hitting the rubber part to my throttle body and making it collapse a little but i can fix that easilly but even with that happening i still feel the power especially in the low to mid range. i would have never thought a true cai would make that much difference. i had a c&l before swaping it out for the jlt and it was like going from stock to highly moddifed. thanks jay awsome design!
Thanks man.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread