Votes: 32 10.5%
  • MAC

Votes: 18 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tapout632

Established Member
What gives the best results in an '01 cobra? I'm having a hard time decided which CAI to get.

NXSVTCOBRA

dont go BBK, its overpriced new, and it vibrates like hell on the strut tower... i bought a JLT RAI, not sure how it works but its gonna top of my new combo!

GodStang

Established Member
Hey man Saturday December 11th I am doing a dyno BBK vs JLT CAI. This may help you decide. I will be selling the loser.

Tomjh99

Established Member
Go with the JLT, huge intake and filter allows much airflow. Had mine since first group buy. Only complaint is my intake tube broke in half while driving over a pot hole. Went to Home Depot next day and bought a rubber fitment and 2 clamps, easily pieced it back together.

AzDropTop

Established Member
I have a 99, but what the hey. Same difference. I have definately noticed a difference with the JLT RAI. No numbers yet, but it pulls harder and I can bark the tires with a hard shift into 3rd now. couldn't do that before the JLT. Tucker is a great customer service guy as well.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
the customer service is great and the product works as advertised. it sure is nice without 99cbra

mustangrmyk

Mustang Maniac
Established Member
My BBK rattles on the shock tower too. It's wearing the paint and the chrome. It is overpriced junk!

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
hey tucker is it possible to make one that will fit with a stb. this is killing me. must I choose hp or a stiff suspension? I want both!

blk96SVT

Established Member
Get rid of the STB and get a JLT. I have the RAI and noticed a gain, but pretty much any CAI will give you some type of gain over the stock junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread