Jimmy Fallon had the chance to date Nicole Kidman, and screwed it up.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
I think every guy has had a number of situations where they could have dated some hot girl but didn't because they screwed it up, or were too intimidated to think there was a chance. I know I have.

And for this...I totally related to Jimmy. This was awesome!

[youtube_browser]qtsNbxgPngA[/youtube_browser]

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
That was hilarious! And yes, I've had at least a few situations where I've blown it for one reason or another or simply didn't realize what was happening at the time and missed an opportunity. Hurts my heart to think about one in particular.

mnewxcv

Established Member
happens to the best of us though. Sometimes its another girl that keeps you from the right one.

G-STANG

Established Member
When I was younger yes I can relate but I didn't do what he did lol Wow, the jokes on Fallon now. I don't feel bad for him since he knew last minute Nicole Kidman was coming over. He couldn't keep a conversation with her going so he played video games. Wearing sweat pants and heated up old chinese food, what the hell.

grahamlight

Established Member
Sorry think he dodged a bullet by letting that fish back in the lake...she seems very needy and now her shape is awkward, dont get wrong...she was bad in Days of Thunder and other earlier works, but seems like she still has traces of the bat-sh*t Tom Cruize in her

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Good but i really miss mad tv with stuart also miss swan, they were great [video=youtube;RM2A20Qq55o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM2A20Qq55o[/video]
[video=youtube;wSfA66AlS3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSfA66AlS3Q[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread