JetSki Updates - Lake Life ...

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Just finished the next round of mods on our skis. My girl was at the beach, so my good friend Josh was putting in some seat time on her ski to get it ready for her when she gets back into town. Her ski is a Rxpx260, Stage 2 w/ updated impeller for better launch. My ski is a Rxpx300 Stage 3 w/ larger super charger wheel. All supporting mods have been done, minus cams. Still haven't stood on my ski yet, but it throws down some decent numbers even just peddling it a bit. Hopefully after the cams, it will closer to the high 80s or 90s.

Jiffy

Established Member
Gloriously flat lake....
My first ski was a JS550, then a SX750, then a Waveblaster 1, then another JS550.

Great times, but you needed a lake that smooth...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With skis the top end matters a lot less than the acceleration. I don't care to run 90mph on a ski haha

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mine is a 2005 model...

Yeah. So shortly after that when Sea Doo came out with the RXP variant, they started taking over the industry. It might have been 05 for the the Gen I RXP.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Yamaha > *

I like Yamahas, but this year, there was no inventory, so I decided to build what I had since I couldn't get anything new ... It's ridiculous, so many skis and boats are selling for 20% more than they are worth, and some for even what they paid last year.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gloriously flat lake....
My first ski was a JS550, then a SX750, then a Waveblaster 1, then another JS550.

Great times, but you needed a lake that smooth...
My first thought watching the video. You definitely want a SMOOTH lake surface at those speeds, and NO wakes. Serious JetSki hardware there!!

sleek98

Established Member
I like Yamahas, but this year, there was no inventory, so I decided to build what I had since I couldn't get anything new ... It's ridiculous, so many skis and boats are selling for 20% more than they are worth, and some for even what they paid last year.

I sold our 2017 Yamaha jet boat in September 2020 for $1,500 less than I paid for it brand new. Then had a 2021 moomba built in November for 5% off msrp. The dealers are now sticking to msrp plus fees. I got luckily on timing. The market is crazy.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I sold our 2017 Yamaha jet boat in September 2020 for $1,500 less than I paid for it brand new. Then had a 2021 moomba built in November for 5% off msrp. The dealers are now sticking to msrp plus fees. I got luckily on timing. The market is crazy.

What engine is in the Moomba?

Users who are viewing this thread