JDM '03 Cobra Headers w/Video at E-Town

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Your looking at about 6hrs Labor.

Most shops get around 9+ hours with your typical one piece Long Tube Header.

highmiles

Established Member
Can the steering shaft be removed without removing the headers or steering rack? (ie is there enough room to collapse the shaft and slip it out)
BBKs run on the inside, between shaft and engine, so you can remove the shaft. These headers appear to run on the inside and outside of the shaft like MAC.

Thanks.

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
No these will not work with your stock H-Pipe, you need a shorter one since these long tube headers exit about 2 feet further down the car, compared to the factory cast iron manifolds. We sell H-pipes and X-pipes to work with the long tube headers.

The steering shaft can be removed without remvoving the headers.

They do not rattle.

Last edited:

highmiles

Established Member
Thank you Jeremy@JDM

What rattles???? I don't want anything that rattles on my car.

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Nothing rattles, ho779 asked "i wonder if they rattle?" and I just answered him that they do not rattle.

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Jeremy, what are the prices on the short H-pipe, short X-Pipe, and cat-back from JDM? They are not listed on your website. It just says "coming soon" or whatever.

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
The H-Pipe and X-Pipe for the Long Tube Headers are-

-H-pipe w/ Hi-Flow Cats $395
-Off-Road X-Pipe $285

-Cat-Back Exhaust $459

We are working on updating the Website as we speak, we have a ton of 03 Cobra Parts to add to it.

sqidd

Established Member
JDM

Do you have any pics from the side of the car while it is sitting on the ground? I have been doing a lot of back road blasting and have G'd the car out enough to scrape stuff. A pic would let me know how much clearance I have to work with. I need to know if fabbing up skid plates/bump stops on the front of my frame connectors is necesary.

Are your dyno #'s with a stock T body and inlet adaptor thing?

Do you have headders ready to ship and catted x pipes ready to ship?

sqidd

Last edited:

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
The Mufflers are the Magnaflow 4x9's. It is a 2 1/2" system. They don't make the Magnapack's in a Cat-Back for the 03 Cobra (just the 96-98 and 99-up GT's).
We have it all in stock and will ship the same day you order.
Here are some pics of an 03 Cobra with our full system. It is not the lowest point underneath the car. You will scrape the K-member or cross brace before the collectors.

cobraclear1.jpg

cobraclear2.jpg

cobraclear3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread