JDM '03 Cobra Headers w/Video at E-Town

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member

JDM '03 Cobra Long Tube Headers - $729

These are the only "03 Cobra" Long Tube Headers currently on the market. The '03 Cobra has larger, squared off exhaust ports compared to the 96-01 Cobra's. Check out the pictures below. Using a 96-01 Cobra Header will actually choke off your exhaust!

These are JDM Kooks Headers w/ Hi-Temp Ceramic Coating, 1-5/8" individual flange tubes, and slip-on collectors (2-1/2"), making installation much easier than a conventional one piece header (no need to drop the K-member or raise the engine). (Hardware & Gaskets included)

head3.jpg

head2.jpg

head1.jpg

Click here to see and listen to a JDM Cobra at E-town.

Also Available-
-96-01 Cobra 4V Headers
-96-up GT 2V Headers

Call (732)780-0770 to place your order!

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
The car in the video is one of our customers. He has the Long Tube Headers, H-Pipe w/Hi-Flow Cats, and Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust, Upper Interchangeable Pulley Kit, Cool Air Kit, and a JDM Chip.

It dynoed at approx 490 rwhp and 560 lb feet of torque.

You can probably notice the car actually bogged down at the line in the video, without slicks they couldn't get traction, so it was a very soft launching technique.

larryc7777

Established Member
Hey Jeremy,
Is the Cobra in the video running thru the exhaust or with open headers? 'Cause DAMN it's loud.:burnout:

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Nice, very nice.:burnout: Jeremy, do you know what pulley you had on there? 2.80, 2.93, 3.10, etc. ? That is a ton of power for just those few mods.

Last edited:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
That car was moving to get such a good trap even after bogging. I wonder what he would run on slicks very low 11s.

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by Jeremy@JDM

The '03 Cobra has larger, squared off exhaust ports compared to the 96-01 Cobra's. Check out the pictures below. Using a 96-01 Cobra Header will actually choke off your exhaust!

So are you saying the stock headers used on the 03 compared to the 01 are different due to the larger exhaust ports?

Btw- Does your price for the longtubes include a H-pipe?

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member

i8u

Established Member
toofast4u,

Thanks for the info. I was going to compare part numbers tomorrow....But now I guess I don't have too.

This pics also helped....as I am from the "Show me state".

:beer: :beer: :beer:

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
Holy crap did that thing sound wicked or what! Maybe I just missed it but was that open headers or through mufflers?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Its nice to know that my car is capable of running those times. Now all I need is to learn to drive like you guys do. Can you tell me what techniques you used to run the car like that. EX:tires, tire pressure,rpms at launch, ect. I am very interested in how you run the car so well. Thanks again JDM for makin my 03 BAD ASS!!!!
Black03

Users who are viewing this thread