BMRRADBAR_zps401ab1f8.jpg

bmrVSoem_zps7aad27ab.jpg

GoProHERO3_zpsd1df52a7.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Thanks for the update. Post more pics!

Actually, that is the most recent set of pics...But here is a few more

Looking great. I love the saleen grill and boss lower fascia combo. Ever think of putting the raxiom headlights on?

Yes, when they were 1st released on AM. Then immediately decided NO. Just a tad on the rice side for my flavor. Thanks

YOUTUBE: Here is a 1/8mi run I did before breaking a LCA bushing :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZSIdJLumTk

GTSVE_zps054a5095.jpg

GTSVE3_zps20af15de.jpg

GTSVE5_zpsa0c2eeff.jpg

SVEPassHID_zps010c98c0.jpg

7fda530e-4c5b-4aea-b847-cfb82233f7f1_zpsaaca3295.jpg

IMG_1876_zps906a1340.jpg

IMG_1871_zpsb2963aad.jpg

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Good as new! 8 brand new bushing picked up from BMR in Sefner, Fl. and picked up a tube of GREEN GREASE at Advance on the way home ;)

Thanks Kelly @ BMR!

BMRBushings2_zps29ef9426.jpg

BMRBushings_zps4a3e83b7.jpg

Rct851

Established Member
car looks great man. especially digging the red covers and the breathers in the engine bay.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Solid. What made you go with the silver sve drifts?

They are not "Silver" they are the new released finish "DARK STAINLESS" Sorta like a burnt stainless steel finish. Any why not? ;) Just wanted to steer away from Black on Black for my street set up.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Progress so far. More then likely will be back at it today replacing all 8 bushings, lube with green grease and install.

Bushingrepair_zps42795088.jpg

bushingrepair2_zps19afbf83.jpg

bushingrepair3_zpsc412b931.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
What made the bushings come apart like that?

From what I was told and seem to be the census, wrong grease. General automotive grease seems to be a NO NO for poly bushings making them softer then what they are suppose to be or deforming them. Apparently, it is the petroleum with the automotive grease. Synthetic grease works and will do but just doesn't last as long as grease(s) like AMSOIL "Chassis" grease or even GREEN GREASE a FULL synthetic race grease that can be purchased at Advance Auto Parts.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Good Morning SVTP! Yesterday I completed the repairs on the BMR control arms repairs. Cleaned up all residual grease, dirty and grime then pre-greasing and pressing all 8 new bushings in place and installed. :) Pics + My boyz Alcohol burning Race BANCHEE! Runs 7.2 1/8th mile as it stands but plans on upping the CC to a Big Block stroker kit.

BMRRepair_zpsd1dbcfe1.jpg

BMRRepair2_zpsb4af4ae1.jpg

RaceBanchee_zpsc29ca693.jpg

RaceBanchee2_zps6a324b01.jpg

RaceBanchee3_zps75e65791.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
OK, so by now, everyone know what happen to my FULL BOLT ON Boss E85 Tuned set up... POP! KaBoom... for what ever reason back in June-July. I AM BACK! Now to fast Forward to the present 3-4mo later ~ Same Full Bolt Ons, same E85, different Intake set up, different block and DIFFERENT TUNER!!!

MMR 1000HP Street Mod Forged Block w/ARP Hardware + Billet "Hurricane" Oil Gears
FORD RACING Cobra Jet Intake Manifold (STOCK! Not "Smoothed" or "Ported")
FORD RACING Super Cobra Jet Mono Blade Throttle body
FORD RACING #LU47 inj.
RevAuto 5in CAI
JBA "Titanium" 1 7/8 LTH
JBA 3in O/R/X Pipe
MagnaFlow STREET A/B Exhaust
Full BMR Suspension + BMR Radiator Support Bar
ShaftMasters 1pc DS
Welded axles tubes
...and some appearance Mods
COMING SOON: ATI Harmonic Balancer

More Important ~ THANKS TO:

Tuned By: Sai & Chris Holmes @ Forced Motorsports ~ Dyno Jet @ PowerTech 451.13rwhp
Built/Installed By: Collin @ Racing Integration

...Enough said

BEFORE:

thedamageRI2_zps61c29656.jpg

thedamageRI_zps5f7ace92.jpg

thedamageRI3_zps04e4620f.jpg

myMMRblockRI_zps64b80a46.jpg

MMRblockgoinginRI_zps2553ab1c.jpg

After:

CJcomplete_zpsd4d309af.jpg

Dynocomplete_zps3fec7951.jpg

Dynocomplete2_zpsa68615f5.jpg

DynoShop_zps68ce0696.jpg

DYNO_zpsf026eb40.jpg

DYNO2_zps4f85f3af.jpg

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Congrats, and bet you are happy to be back up and running strong.

Thank You very much Justin. Yes, I am extremely HAPPY! There seem to be a slight "Pep" to my step and conversations... at least that is what the wife says and a few people I have spoken to. But without a doubt, I feel the change within me. Almost as my luck has changed for the best and I will now be able to move forward chipping away at the shortcomings that have held me back for almost 4mo of the worse luck possible. And this goes beyond the car but the car was pretty much the handheld snowball that started it all leading to the avalanche.

I must say I feel extremely confident and extremely happy with the people whom I have surrounded myself with in this build and comeback. Starting with Collin @ Racing Integration hands down one of the best dudes in Tampa when it comes to cars...ANY CARS! Dude is a true master at his skill and no stranger to the streets & track. Thanks to supporting friends I spoke to almost on a daily basis and who have even helped me along the way. (They know who they are) Down to the last one who sent me on my way, Sai L. and Chris Holmes. These 2 were staying with me Via text, talk and email NON STOP! More so Sai, since he is local. Data logging and revisions over and over till midnight one night, till he felt comfortable and satisfied with what he was looking on as far as a base tune to get me driving safely. The dude just doesn't stop till he is happy and the car stops reacting one way vs the other way and find that 1 sweet spot. Not caring at all we both had to wake up early to go to work. Sai showed that same picky perfection on the Dyno also yesterday keeping us there for approx 4hrs till the car felt OEM to him but with all the gains from the mods and set up. I can go on and on about all 3 of these guys but NO HOMO...lol!

More to come as I continue on my COME BACK/Return. THANKS!

04compgt

Established Member
Thank You very much Justin. Yes, I am extremely HAPPY! There seem to be a slight "Pep" to my step and conversations... at least that is what the wife says and a few people I have spoken to. But without a doubt, I feel the change within me. Almost as my luck has changed for the best and I will now be able to move forward chipping away at the shortcomings that have held me back for almost 4mo of the worse luck possible. And this goes beyond the car but the car was pretty much the handheld snowball that started it all leading to the avalanche.

I must say I feel extremely confident and extremely happy with the people whom I have surrounded myself with in this build and comeback. Starting with Collin @ Racing Integration hands down one of the best dudes in Tampa when it comes to cars...ANY CARS! Dude is a true master at his skill and no stranger to the streets & track. Thanks to supporting friends I spoke to almost on a daily basis and who have even helped me along the way. (They know who they are) Down to the last one who sent me on my way, Sai L. and Chris Holmes. These 2 were staying with me Via text, talk and email NON STOP! More so Sai, since he is local. Data logging and revisions over and over till midnight one night, till he felt comfortable and satisfied with what he was looking on as far as a base tune to get me driving safely. The dude just doesn't stop till he is happy and the car stops reacting one way vs the other way and find that 1 sweet spot. Not caring at all we both had to wake up early to go to work. Sai showed that same picky perfection on the Dyno also yesterday keeping us there for approx 4hrs till the car felt OEM to him but with all the gains from the mods and set up. I can go on and on about all 3 of these guys but NO HOMO...lol!

More to come as I continue on my COME BACK/Return. THANKS!

Thanks for giving me and Chris a chance to work with you and your New setup. It was our pleasure to tune it and we are glad you are happy with it. We are not some huge name or company. Just a couple of guys that really love cars and have a passion for them. So we really appreciate you trusting us with your baby. Enjoy it and lastly have a ton of fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread