Jason's Auto Spa Recently Detailed & Updates

Rider90

Established Member
Detailed!

1969 Buick GS400 Stage 1
Blue/Custom Paint

I drove to the customer's house one afternoon to inspect this Buick and consult with the him about my services to design a custom detailing package that is tailored to his specific ride. Shortly after, this beauty is here and we're ready to get started!

The brake rotors needed a lot of attention to look as gorgeous as the Foose wheels they're inside of. We removed the wheels, cleaned up the inner wheel barrels, and set them aside. We then polished the front drilled and slotted rotors, sanded down both the rotor and caliper, and prepped to paint. We painted the rotor hat and brake caliper with the G2 System in black gloss and used additional high-temperature clear coat in the drilled holes and rotor slots so they stay polished and don't rust over. Finished up by detailing the inner wheel well, dressing the tire, and remounting the wheel.

400_1.jpg

400_2.jpg

400_3.jpg

400_4.jpg

400_5.jpg

400_6.jpg

Detailed it inside, outside, and under the hood! Including clay bar and two stage light polish.

400_7.jpg

400_8.jpg

400_9.jpg

400_10.jpg

400_11.jpg

400_12.jpg

400_13.jpg

400_14.jpg

Rider90

Established Member
Detailed & Delivered!

2009 Jeep Wrangler

I managed to detail this entire truck and I only got a single picture of it - When I delivered it late one night in the trailer :( It was a busy week... But it was a VERY cool Jeep on 35's!

TJ_1.jpg

JBDSVT

Established Member
Great work man! One of my favorite threads to check in on!

You ever do any classes, I know your a little far but I was just curious

Rider90

Established Member
Great work man! One of my favorite threads to check in on!

You ever do any classes, I know your a little far but I was just curious
Thanks! At the moment though, I don't have any classes set, but may consider setting something up in the future. Thanks for looking :beer:

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Nice work Jason. I still want to try and get a appt setup again this year, just haven't got around to it lol.

doug

Rider90

Established Member
Nice work Jason. I still want to try and get a appt setup again this year, just haven't got around to it lol.

doug
Just send me an E-mail or PM when you're ready, you don't have to fill out the form again :beer: If you didn't want to do the drive, I could meet you in Delavan each time and drive it back myself. I'll be glad to show you proof of insurance coverage, license, etc... I am doing the same thing for another Cobra owner next week, among many other customers. Anyways feel free to bring up any suggestions on how else I can help you out. Looking forward to detailing your Cobra again; nice avatar too :coolman:

Rider90

Established Member
Great pics and work as always Jason! If your ever in the mid atlantic area I'll have to have you detail my vehicles :-D
I love Broncos; my brother had a 1994 Bronco on 38" PJ's with a straight front axle conversion :rockon: And of course my previous Marauder of four years. I will give you a shout if I head that way. Thanks!!

Rider90

Established Member
Detailed!

2006 BMW X5

5X_2-1.jpg

5X_2-2.jpg

5X_2-3.jpg

5X_2-4.jpg

5X_2-5.jpg

5X_2-6.jpg

5X_2-7.jpg

2006 Ford Mustang GT

w0-a_1.jpg

Taped a line down the middle of the hood and polished one side to show the difference under florescent lighting:

w0-a_2.jpg

3M Sun Gun:

w0-a_3.jpg

Finished pictures:

w0-a_4.jpg

w0-a_5.jpg

w0-a_6.jpg

w0-a_7.jpg

w0-a_8.jpg

w0-a_9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread