Jamal Hameedi's GT500????

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I wonder what he's going to be driving now? No existing warranty, think he had some mods on the car? 19k miles.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Hmm, interesting that one said MUSTANG on the sticker in the vehicle description, and mine said SHELBY GT500

2013 & 2014 Before Apr 2013
Coupe = Mustang
Convertible = Shelby GT500

2014 After Apr 2013
Coupe & Convertible = Shelby GT500

Last edited:

jeffziss

Gents,
I'm fairly new to this site. I only used it to track down the original owners of my 1995 Cobra R (#218). I was recently searching the net for find out what I could about a GT500 I just put a deposit on and this conversation popped up. Thank you, 97stangSVT for your observation on the window sticker. I believe you to be right about the original owner being Jamal. I found an article where Jamal talks about driving a 2014 GT500 in the winter with just a set of snow tires. You can easily tell this car was driven in the winter. The radiator has oxidation only found on cars driven in winter (I have lots of experience with this up in NH). I'm supposed to pickup the car in NC later this week so I'm going to push the dealer to get me as much as they can on the service records and original owner. The only thing I can see right now is that the car was originally a corporate lease out of Michigan.

The car appears to be 100% stock. I couldn't see any wrench marks anywhere. It would have been cool if the car was a test-mule. I'm buying it either way, even without the track pack. There are only 51 blue w/ white stripes that have the glass roof.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Gents,
I'm fairly new to this site. I only used it to track down the original owners of my 1995 Cobra R (#218). I was recently searching the net for find out what I could about a GT500 I just put a deposit on and this conversation popped up. Thank you, 97stangSVT for your observation on the window sticker. I believe you to be right about the original owner being Jamal. I found an article where Jamal talks about driving a 2014 GT500 in the winter with just a set of snow tires. You can easily tell this car was driven in the winter. The radiator has oxidation only found on cars driven in winter (I have lots of experience with this up in NH). I'm supposed to pickup the car in NC later this week so I'm going to push the dealer to get me as much as they can on the service records and original owner. The only thing I can see right now is that the car was originally a corporate lease out of Michigan.

The car appears to be 100% stock. I couldn't see any wrench marks anywhere. It would have been cool if the car was a test-mule. I'm buying it either way, even without the track pack. There are only 51 blue w/ white stripes that have the glass roof.

Welcome to the site! Best of luck with the car!

Kapy

Established Member
ummm....pretty sure it is his company car. Like others posted here as well, he will probably be in a 350R soon. At least you know it was beaten on by the man himself!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
didn't he have custom sill plates? or something in one of the videos?

He did on one of them.

Gents,

Welcome to SVTP.:beer:

jeffziss

I have confirmed, by Jamal himself, that this was his car. It was a ford lease. I fly to Raleigh tonight and I'm driving it home tomorrow. I flew to TX and drove my R home, so what better way to welcome it to our family.

Thanks for all of the kind words. I look to enjoying 662hp and buying tires!

I purchased the car on the 3rd. It was front and center in the showroom (Ford GT to the left and this to the right, next to a yellow Boss). They moved it out back minutes after we agreed on a price.

MysticRob

Established Member
I have confirmed, by Jamal himself, that this was his car. It was a ford lease. I fly to Raleigh tonight and I'm driving it home tomorrow. I flew to TX and drove my R home, so what better way to welcome it to our family.

Thanks for all of the kind words. I look to enjoying 662hp and buying tires!

I purchased the car on the 3rd. It was front and center in the showroom (Ford GT to the left and this to the right, next to a yellow Boss). They moved it out back minutes after we agreed on a price.

Too cool, and welcome to the site! My 84 GT 'vert was originally a VIP corporate lease when Ford was still in Palo Alto, CA -- gawd, I miss that car...

Users who are viewing this thread