Jager Bombs?

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Jager bombs are nasty - Irish Car Bombs FTMFW!

imgres

yellowbra

Established Member
:dw: You've done Robo trippin? I've never tried it, but I hear it messes you up pretty quick.

For those who don't know:

Robo Tripping

Robo tripping refers to the effects DXM users feel when they take high doses of cough syrup or other DXM products. “Robo” stems from the name of a common cough and cold product, Robitussin (and because users chug Robitussin or another cough syrup to achieve their desired high.) When “Robo tripping,” some users describe different "plateaus" ranging from mild distortions of color and sound to visual hallucinations, "out-of-body" dissociative* sensations, and loss of motor control, along with other side effects such as confusion, dizziness, double or blurred vision, slurred speech, impaired physical coordination, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, rapid heart beat, drowsiness, numbness of fingers and toes, and
yea back when I was 17 or so. Its like being 10 times drunker then you have ever been. But you need to slam a whole bottle of that shit and its gotta be the DM version or it doesn't have the DXM in it. It was fun back then but to this day I cannot even smell robitusson without wanting to throw up. They do sell just the DXM stuff separate from what I heard.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Got absolutely blasted once on Jagerbombs at a bachelor party. No hangover whatsoever.:shrug: Must be a desireable by-product of the Red Bull because sure as hell it wasn't the Jagermeister.:xpl:

5point0guy

Established Member
I had some bad experiences with jager, now I feel sick just looking at the stuff.

Same here. Had a kickback and the guy mixed way too much Jager with Rockstar. It was my first time drinking it. When I closed my eyes to go to sleep I felt like I was on a roller coaster on the edge of puking. When I see it I get a bad taste in my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread