Jager Bombs?

EZMachN

Established Member
The only nights I ever black out from drinking too much always involve jager. But I seem to be very entertaining to everyone so it works out. I never buy it though, I prefer a good whiskey.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
anythign w/ Jager is cool w/ me. If i do Jager all night and Michelob ultra i can go all night and not have hangover. if i mix shit then it starts getting hairy.

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
My wife drank real Jager bombs...not whatever the OP has a picture of....one night and tried to flush all her clothes down the toilet, puked in the tub in the master bath and then passed out ass naked in the middle of the living room floor one night.

I do have pics....just waiting for when I need them to show them to her.

As you were, this post just brought back pleasant memories. :beer:

i think it is a good time to show the pics to us

Jefe

Established Member
Woh they make monster cans with caps? Just got one of those jaeger koozies, actually the rommmate brought home an orange one that fits the largest bottle too

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Woh they make monster cans with caps? Just got one of those jaeger koozies, actually the rommmate brought home an orange one that fits the largest bottle too

Yes. Its the resealable. 24 oz. I believe.

They make a huge can thats like 32 oz. Only place I ever saw it was Ft. Lewis though.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife drank real Jager bombs...not whatever the OP has a picture of....one night and tried to flush all her clothes down the toilet, puked in the tub in the master bath and then passed out ass naked in the middle of the living room floor one night.

:lol:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Do a LeBomb James instead, just make sure its not at your place so you don't have to clean up!

jonnyrebel01

Established Member
UV bombs are popular at the bars around here. they can also lead the the "what the **** happened lastnight syndrom" very easily ha :thumbsup:

Jefe

Established Member
How many shots can you guys handle in a night? Over heard a conversation the other where some people were holding a drinking tournament. The winners wound up having over 65 shots each in one night. I dont think thats possible....

Do a LeBomb James instead, just make sure its not at your place so you don't have to clean up!

Crown Royal
Grenadine
Splash of Red Bull
Packet of sugar

You do the shot. You open the packet of sugar and dump it in your hands. You throw the sugar in the air. Brilliant. I now know what I'm puking off of this June when the Cavs win the NBA title. LeBomb James, bitch.

yellowbra

Established Member
+1 , should be red bull, tastes like shit balls with Monster :nonono:

X1000000
I hate it when I go to the bar and order a "red bull and vodka" and then I see them pouring the "red bull" from the tap. I'm always like "what is that? Because its definately not red bull" they always say its something else. Then I ask them what I ordered. then they feel dumb. /rant just a pet peeve of mine.

yellowbra

Established Member

I do have pics....just waiting for when I need them to show them to her.

As you were, this post just brought back pleasant memories. :beer:

my wife did something similar, but ended up naked in the bathroom with the door closed. The funny thing is I was still up drinking and playing video games when all of a sudden I really had to pee. I went tearing ass to the bathroom only to slam the door directly into her side(I mean really hard too hehe). She just woke up and went to the bed and passed the **** out. I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
that's how I am with peach Schnops(I know I can't spell) or and robitusson.

:dw: You've done Robo trippin? I've never tried it, but I hear it messes you up pretty quick.

For those who don't know:

Robo Tripping

Robo tripping refers to the effects DXM users feel when they take high doses of cough syrup or other DXM products. “Robo” stems from the name of a common cough and cold product, Robitussin (and because users chug Robitussin or another cough syrup to achieve their desired high.) When “Robo tripping,” some users describe different "plateaus" ranging from mild distortions of color and sound to visual hallucinations, "out-of-body" dissociative* sensations, and loss of motor control, along with other side effects such as confusion, dizziness, double or blurred vision, slurred speech, impaired physical coordination, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, rapid heart beat, drowsiness, numbness of fingers and toes, and

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
How many shots can you guys handle in a night?

Most I've ever done was 18 and they were Soco and lime shots so they werent straight liquor.

Ran out of beer and needed something to play beer pong with. Ive played jagerbomb pong as well.

Both nights ended up pretty hammered.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
How many shots can you guys handle in a night? Over heard a conversation the other where some people were holding a drinking tournament. The winners wound up having over 65 shots each in one night. I dont think thats possible....

Crown Royal
Grenadine
Splash of Red Bull
Packet of sugar

You do the shot. You open the packet of sugar and dump it in your hands. You throw the sugar in the air. Brilliant. I now know what I'm puking off of this June when the Cavs win the NBA title. LeBomb James, bitch.

Hmm, I was under the impression that you throw the sugar in the air first and then do the shot. I guess because LeBron throws the powder in the air before the game.

(side note: it's a totally unoriginal rip-off and I hate how Nike made such a big deal about LeBron doing it, but then again we wouldn't have the shot without it)

Users who are viewing this thread