Jager Bombs?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
actually from what i hear, a Jager Bomb is any carbonated energy drink + Jager, usually the choice of mixer is up to the customer. Customary its RedBull, but like the OP has done, Monster, RockStar, Amp are all acceptable as well. two of my friends were both great bartenders.

I prefer Monster over any other, so when i DO have a Jagerbomb, it is Monster, though if someone handed me a RedBull one, i doubt i would turn it down over such a small technicality. I will also substitute Jager+Monster (same mixing sizes as Rum+Cokes) if im tired and want to still drink. Usually only one glass and then ill move onto beer or something, as any more and ill get a hardcore stomach ache from the sugar.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
WTF is this pussyshit

i think you mean

PicardWTF2.jpg

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
**** all that. Just stick it in the freezer for a while and drink it straight. Jäger isn't strong at all and should be enjoyed for what it is. You don't need a chaser when you drink Jäger at the right temperature.

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
i use sugar free rockstar with my jager bombs and im an italian from NY its all preference i never really like red bull or monster

ttk53

Established Member
**** all that. Just stick it in the freezer for a while and drink it straight. Jäger isn't strong at all and should be enjoyed for what it is. You don't need a chaser when you drink Jäger at the right temperature.

May not be strong but it makes your brain check out.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Jager is a pretty weak drink, but I like taking jager bombs because they always seem to wake me up. I never drink energy drinks though, so I may be sensitive to em. I don't really care for the taste. I would only make them with Red Bull, but to each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread