I've discovered the 03' Cobra Jet..

DarkRattle

Established Member
On my way back from work I discovered the 03 Cobra jet.

The Shelby Cobra Gran Turismo

YYehiLV.png
db1LkCf.png
9fCUF3t.png

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
They went old school with the Cobra badge placement, the snake is looking backwards on the left fender.

Last edited:

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I have a GT. I would love to have a Cobra. I would really like to have a Shelby. However, there is no reason to bastardize a GT and try to fool some people.

I will admit that my factory Ford badge is coming off of my lowly GT. I'm not a Ford fan, but I am a Mustang fan.

I am likely putting the Steeda oval in the Ford oval's place. Why not advertise for one of my favorite manufactures. Plus I am outfitting the Mustang with Steeda parts as I move forward with the build. Likely a Steeda replica at the end of the day.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DarkRattle

Established Member
I have a GT. I would love to have a Cobra. I would really like to have a Shelby. However, there is no reason to bastardize a GT and try to fool some people.

I will admit that my factory Ford badge is coming off of my lowly GT. I'm not a Ford fan, but I am a Mustang fan.

I am likely putting the Steeda oval in the Ford oval's place. Why not advertise for one of my favorite manufactures. Plus I am outfitting the Mustang with Steeda parts as I move forward with the build. Likely a Steeda replica at the end of the day.

Yeah man that's the thing, the GT has potential, plenty of guys kill the strip in them, no need to pretend you got a Cobra lmfao.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Yeah man that's the thing, the GT has potential, plenty of guys kill the strip in them, no need to pretend you got a Cobra lmfao.
Everytime I see a Fobra is drives me insane. Unless you have swapped everything, including IRS and and full drive train, don't pretend. Be proud of what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread