It's time Baldwin park meet 11/8/14

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Haha yeah, something always pops up. Hmm probably not because I'm going to have to buy a DD first. Hey, I noticed that some of the parking lot has been blocked, looks like they're putting something up.
Blown coyote or not I'll still run you man just to say we FINALLY got that run in.

I like to be a man of my word.

KBVenom

Established Member
I should be able to make this one. its been over a year since I been out to a meet.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
If you don't have a ported eaton, then I'm sure you miss that whine lol. Don't need music, with stingers and a ported M112 lol. Cobras are fun muscle cars!

Nefi

Established Member
Yeah, boss intake = automatic win when there are two turbos feeding it, or a paxton right next to it :)

Ok, Ty, just let me know when its going to go down. I lose track of time and I've made a new friend at every meet haha its always a good time when these meets happen.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Yeah, boss intake = automatic win when there are two turbos feeding it, or a paxton right next to it :)

Ok, Ty, just let me know when its going to go down. I lose track of time and I've made a new friend at every meet haha its always a good time when these meets happen.
Is this a race i smell?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You smell it? It's been cooking for months now haha. I'm having a few friends come but I can leave without running TYs cobra.
I feel the same. Its just been SO long since it was supposed to go down.

Users who are viewing this thread