It's time Baldwin park meet 11/8/14

KBVenom

Established Member
Great time meeting up again. To bad I couldn't stay for some fun runs. Next time.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Decent turn out. About 20-30 cars, possibly more, but fun either way. Now onto the SVT socal meet.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Beautiful cars out

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415528292536.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415528292536.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 156

Nefi

Established Member
Who ended up racing last night?

I finally raced TY, it was neck to neck. Rematch in December. Once we got to the 60, I ran and beat the sn95, gto and z06. Tires were warmed up and hooked up better than when I raced TY. I think the red cobra was Laruei and I got smoked pretty bad. I had the red coyote with black stripes :)

Nefi

Established Member
I was lining up against the red ZL1 on the 57 freeway and we didn't run. We saw a white Lamborghini Gallardo loaded up on a tow truck and his buddy in a white x6m was also pulled over. I'm sure they got busted for racing. As soon as I saw that, I went home and the ZL1 took off as well.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I finally raced TY, it was neck to neck. Rematch in December. Once we got to the 60, I ran and beat the sn95, gto and z06. Tires were warmed up and hooked up better than when I raced TY. I think the red cobra was Laruei and I got smoked pretty bad. I had the red coyote with black stripes :)
It's my turn in December I thought u would have your supercharger by then

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Resend those vids

Users who are viewing this thread