It's time Baldwin park meet 11/8/14

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
It's time for the next Baldwin park meet let try to make this big. We had to change location to around the corner because people were doing too much in target parking lot so we are going to have it in my favorite place to shop wal mart. View attachment 26392 I usually don't say this but this time I do please no burnouts, revving, or dumb shit because you don't look cool u look retarded it's always the slow cars that do that shit anyway. Oh and this is all cars welcome so I hope to see some camaros out there as well.

Start a at 7pm

1. Rattlesnake316 (first meet in a while)
2. Da5deuce
3. Kingcobra323
4. Mach dude
5. Svt_dom3
6. Buckachow
7. Laruei
8. UncleSAm
9. Kingcobra91
10. Carbondriven(carbon fiber never looked better)
11. Alberts03cobra
12. Wallie40
13. 31bcobra
14. Rob in 3v gt
15. Eli in evo
16. Teddy-T99
17. Nefi
18. Numbnutz

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Can't wait. Police already know we're coming but they said it's cool just as long as we respect the parking lot.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You guys should go to the track and run your cars.
1. No tires= waste of time, money, and gas only to go out there and spin and run a bad time that my car shouldn't be running.

2. Far as shit. I like racing, but not driving 2+ hours to make 4-5 passes(if that).

08blkshelby

Established Member
That's true but still too far for me. I'll probably go eventually to say I went to see what the buzz is about

1. No tires= waste of time, money, and gas only to go out there and spin and run a bad time that my car shouldn't be running.

2. Far as shit. I like racing, but not driving 2+ hours to make 4-5 passes(if that).

Fair enough. Track is far and racing ain't cheap.

sxecobra

Established Member
lol at date and excuses but my slow car will be at famoso Nov. 8th along with Miggs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread