It's not a Cobra but...... (DUW!!!)

Stangeralf

Established Member
Here's my 2005 Mustang Gt. My parent's bought it for me August 5th. I love this car and hope you guys like it too. Oh, and I'm only 15 years old :-D . I washed and waxed the car with NXT generation products. Enjoy. :burnout:
S4020083.gif

S4020082.gif

S4020081.gif

S4020079.gif

S4020080.gif

Thats me.
S4020084.gif

S4020085.gif

S4020086.gif

Just cleaned the engine.
S4020078.gif

SVTContique

What the hell, Your parents are stupid, your almost bound to kill yourself or crash. Just my .02 from experience, young driver+fast RWD car= to many stupid ideas and not enough common sence. As much as you would like to disagree and say that you are mature enough, guarnteed 3-4 months down the road you will be weaving through traffic and flooring it around corners.

Some parents arnt very smart, money or no money.

00_blkgt

Established Member
Very nice! You better be careful! All your "friends" are going to try to get you to show off in it so they can laugh if/when you wreck! Be careful!!

My parents bought me my 00 Gt brand new a few months before I turned 16. They trusted me and because I love the car so much I took very good care of it! Everybody told me I would total it in a matter of months, but 5 years later it still looks brand new! Not even a dent! Goodluck to ya!

Last edited:

Cobrastruk04

I give you a week after your 16 before that thing is in a junk yard. My first car was a 85 camry and im glad i learned to drive on that. Ive seen to many stupid 16 year olds think there hot shit and stack. Ive done plenty of stupid crap in my 5 years of driving but im so much of a different drive then i was at 16. I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL! and yes hope you earned it.

DCAN87

Established Member
Guys, come on, your all so negative. If he respects the laws and doesn't drive like an idiot like the kid that just got his liscence and a mustang GT and thinks it's cool to step on the gas making a turn when a ton of small kids live around here then he's ok by me. Just respect the laws and if you want to act stupid do it somewhere where there's no one around and no one else in the car. Other than that, enjoy your new ride!

sixt5

Established Member
00_blkgt said:
My parents bought me my 00 Gt brand new a few months before I turned 16. They trusted me and because I love the car so much I took very good care of it! Everybody told me I would total it in a matter of months, but 5 years later it still looks brand new! Not even a dent! Goodluck to ya!

thats the key right there. i bought mine when i was 15. it was babied the first day i got it and now its 1000 times worse.

your right about experiance. but alot is responsibility ;-)

Stangeralf

Established Member
blackgt02 said:
Guys, come on, your all so negative. If he respects the laws and doesn't drive like an idiot like the kid that just got his liscence and a mustang GT and thinks it's cool to step on the gas making a turn when a ton of small kids live around here then he's ok by me. Just respect the laws and if you want to act stupid do it somewhere where there's no one around and no one else in the car. Other than that, enjoy your new ride!
This guys :coolman: .

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
i'm not going to say whether i think you deserve the car or not, but i have to ask why some of the kids on here feel the need to share that they are 15 or 16 and their parents bought them a new car. can't you just post pics of your nice looking gt and leave it at that?

LightningJoe95

5.8ina5.8 small cube boys
Established Member
christ my mangina hurts from all this crying about his age and maturity. hes liucky enough to be in that position at that age, give him a break. nice car bro, respect it and it will respect you.

Teal93svt

Established Member
^ +1 I dont mean to sound negative but when someone posts that they are only 15 or 16, i kind of sounds like your better than everyone else. Not saying thats what your trying to say. Just for future reference.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
blah blah blah, more people preaching. What do you know...

I bought my car at 16, I'm still in one piece, never a single accident, never a single ticket.

All kids are horrible and stupid and going to kill themselves. Way to generalize everyone :rollseyes

Congrats on the car bro, enjoy it! :)

98(oBra\/ert

Established Member
Wow , you guys need to lay off with the "YOUR GOING TO CRASH AND DIE" comments.
My cobra was my first car and I have never been into a accident or even close to havin one. If the kid is responsible he will be fine.

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
Man! Everyone here NEEDS to lighten up. My cousin and I are one year apart, and as we started driving I had a few fender benders and so far he hasn't even had one single accident at all 11 years later. IT ALL DEPENDS is what my point is here. If I had a brand new car when I started driving I probably would have been more careful. Who knows. Who cares. Congrats on the new car! And I don't give a damn if you deserve it or not, fwiw.

Users who are viewing this thread