Its been a while... Mike DEZ the BOLT on Jockey!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Actually, i was there when u picked up the car. All I seen you do after we helped you load your car on the dyno is bitch about having to pay for them to pull the motor out. You didnt like that after you told them to go ahead and build you one but once it was out you changed your mind to go a cheaper route. All your parts where not everywhere. All of your important items were in the same spot as I watched you take them to your truck. After we again helped you, you stayed in the "office area" talking to Mike and Brian the whole time. You didnt want to pay for a new motor after the fact yours was taken out.

Not going to say anything else because this is not a high school thing but next time you need to remember that stuff isn't always free and 2 sides to every story.

And to the others, i'm not bashing you and not a nuthugger but yeah u had bad experiences whiles others have good ones. keep the comments to yourselves. Simple as don't go there. It makes me laugh when i see one person then many other people bring up stuff about anyone really. You didnt bring it up then so dont bring it up now. Esp when this event happened last august.

Dear Mr Skeeter.. I wanted to thank you for your 2 cents.. Obviously you missed the point of my original post and purpose as to why I even came out and shared my BAD experience with other New England SVT Members… as I had mentioned in the OP that I was simple trying to make people aware of this and that if there were others like me, please speak up to tell their story so other members can make an EDUCATED decision on which company they should let touch their cars…

I have no need to answer or explain myself to you what so ever, but for the other STV brothers I would like to help them with your nonsense of needless babble and ass kissing of Mike Dez racing…
1st let me start off by saying.. I don’t know you skeeter at all and if it was you there that day helping me push my stang up with Brian and his brother and one other person .. Kool

I can say that the only person that helped me gather my things was Brian’s brother, “everyone” was way too busy to even help a loyal customer get squared away and to assist in the gathering of ALL my car parts.

I had to ask where all my parts were.. I was told that the totes which held my car parts would need to be emptied and that I need to find boxes to put my parts in…
I was in shock and aww over the condition in which my parts were cared for having only laid around for a week.

So Skeeter.. You think this is FUNY huh? “It makes me laugh” when i see one person then many other people bring up stuff about anyone really. You didn’t bring it up then so don’t bring it up now. Esp when this event happened last august.
So you’re saying there is a 7 month rule huh? I mean I can’t say anything about my experience because it happened actually JULY just before mustang week…. 7 months ago? You’re a piece of work..

You are correct I was in the office for a while, just like when I’m on the dyno, I was sitting around waiting.. Waiting for them to print out my bill and run my credit card for $1,200.. But wait! I was called back to get that $39 for the T stat! (Don’t for get to stick the knife in just a bit deeper) because not getting that $39 would have had the bank over their repo-ing their home….

Skeeter your right... i didn’t have to look all over for my parts. i didn’t have to find my exhaust, my drive shaft... because everything was so neatly placed and cared for..

FYI I'm still looking for my sway bar, Coils for my spark plugs, supercharger pulley (which i just bought from procharger) to name a few.. I shouldn’t be missing ANYTHING! My mustang was running when I brought it to them, it was COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED AND MISSING NO PARTS! Now who knows what non obvious parts are unaccounted for?

Is this how you want your mustang returned to you? I think not.. Take a step back skeeter and reevaluate your direction…

My Mach 1 had a trunk full of parts in it, my interior had engine parts all over the front and back seats.. This is acceptable to you? If it is bring your stang to my house, let me DUMP parts on your seats you don’t care right? Skeeter GFYS! I had to find boxes to put my shit into.. CASE you don’t remember.

Skeeter you suffer from CRS! Can’t remember shit! Or maybe this is the result of you talking out your ass. Either way YOU’RE full of shit, and you’re a nut sucker all the way.
You don’t know the whole story.. NO i didn’t want to pay them for a new motor at $7K for a bottom end and telling me i needed all new parts when i didn’t need them.. They were going to rape me... maybe you like your asshole blown wide open but I do not TYVM.

Your damn right i bitched about paying them to pull my engine! ..They BLEW IT, I have that on video too where you there for that to?

The least they could have done was extend a bit of gratitude for MY THOUSANDS that I have spent there and my loyalty as a customer and pulled the engine or figured that price in on the rebuild, but nope, not them they were going to charge me ANOTHER $1,200 on top of the 7k to reinstall the engine YEAH that’s fair right?

This Thread SKEETER was to MAKE AWARE PEOPLE going to Mike Dez should CHECK around 1st ..... I have this right.. You have a right to READ my OP and take the message out of it that stated "this wasn’t to bash anyone or their company" I'm sure somewhere in there it says that..

I didn’t post this here for YOU or people like you to pick my BAD experience apart..
Your effort to kick me when I’m down (no matter how long ago it was, it’s still fresh in my mouth and it’s my experience and my right to share it if I want to, who the hell do you think you are coming off like this kicking a person while their down? This makes you look less then..

It’s kind of like if you came home from work one day and your wife/GF was in bed with another guy , and your best friend walks out of the bath room while one guy is still pounding your woman’s ass and says " it’s no big deal SKEETER you don’t know he whole story, there’s two sides to the story and I find it funny though others may share the same heartache, your feelings are not justified because you left out a very important part of the story.. I’m just here skeeter to kick you in your balls while we continue to train on your woman.. Offensive? Insulting? Then you got my point..(Maybe)

I can see your point, thanks for taking the edge off my experience and adding your 2 cents.. I mean it fit the moral of the experience for me and your attempt to make me look less than worked well.. (Not)

Skeeter.. I wish no bad luck on ANYONE ever… BUT when your engine blows or you crash your stang or even if you find someone tagging your woman’s or man’s ass. I hope you think back to this day because you’re an asshole.

Now please go re read the response to “Davessvt200” and take note where it says … “So to you, DEZ fans, and Moderators.. I'm not trying to start ANYTHING with anyone.. I'm stating FACTS about my whereabouts, my personal and factual experiences with MIKE DEZ's shop and I'm offering FYI for those SVT members on the site to just be aware so something like this doesn't happen to them. I wish i LISTENED to some that have told me ..”

And also (same post) “Hope no one’s offended, and if ANYONE knows me or my car.. they know my stang isn't a bolt on goody bag and that I didn't beat the shit out of it or even drive it like that just to bring it to a shop to blame them.”

Skeeter YOU MISSED the point of the post and the story… We need more members like you on this site!
Keep up your good reading skills and message retention.

PS I'll provide pictures... This guy is full of shit! "he helped me" my ass..
ALWAYS VIDEO YOUR DYNO PULLS! Lucky I did this! its saving me thousands in the end!..

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Sorry to hear about all this man. Al had told me about this last summer and its unfortunate for sure. Its the perfect example of why I build my own shit. You can't trust people. I wish you luck on your current build and don't forget about me when you see me, we still have unfinished business hehe.

LOL thanks for the back up.. and yes YOUR ON lol cant wait to see you guys!

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Damn Jon! Tell them how you really feel. Good for you. Its funny how one guy has the balls to put a shop on blast and people start coming out with similar stories.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
u had a bad experience. ok good. waits 7 months to post about it. whatever. I was there the whole time u were and u did nothing but complain they charged to to pull the motor. thats all u did then u stormed outta there. the mechanic side or tuning, whatever. i don't care about that. Thats not what im mad about with ur post. If u didnt like how the tune was with loosing hp, maybe u should have stepped up and said stop and figure this out. Maybe u should have taken it somewhere else to get worked on instead of waiting till u got the price of the new motor.

I am not just saying this because i worked there but because u come on here looking for pitty then because everyone else that didnt post before wants to add on turning this into a slandering thread about Dez.

Yeah I've blown my motor so i see where ur coming from. It sucks and def doesnt help out ur finances. This is something I can completely agree with you on.

I am not sticking up for dez but the fact the event's as u put out didnt happen that way. i will step in. I am no reason to lie about this stuff.

Not posting anymore about this, I've said what really happened on the day u picked up it. Everything else is on you to deal with.

And on that note, good luck with everything

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
glad to see you back, was wondering what happened after the car blew up. im waiting for spring. we'll have to do a cruise and another party.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
glad to see you back, was wondering what happened after the car blew up. im waiting for spring. we'll have to do a cruise and another party.

yeah it will be good to meet up again.. that cruise to kent falls was alot of fun.. specially hearing all our stangs :)

How your wife and baby? Hows chris doing (black Cobra)

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Whenever I open this thread I'm overcome by the sounds of the gagging,choking and spitting of testicles.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
yeah it will be good to meet up again.. that cruise to kent falls was alot of fun.. specially hearing all our stangs :)

How your wife and baby? Hows chris doing (black Cobra)

were all good, chris is good, all waiting for spring. we moved to barkhamsted last sept, put up 3 car garage, just have to do the floor when it warms up. well have to have a get together at my house

My2003Mach1

Established Member
It's RIDICULOUS. (No offense, but this needs to be learned by a lot more people in the Mustang hobby).

Good thread BTW. A TON of truth spilled out.

Agreed. and thank you .. As i said i never said i was perfect . my main goal is to let SVT members knows WHATS UP...
Sping is near and everyones going to want to get re tunes etc..

@ Nasty LOL! yeah pretty much! :lol:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
If you have an account on yellowbullet I would post this there too. If you don't then I could post a link. You'd be surprised the power that website posesses.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
were all good, chris is good, all waiting for spring. we moved to barkhamsted last sept, put up 3 car garage, just have to do the floor when it warms up. well have to have a get together at my house

WOW Congrats Jonatha.. My wife says hi to you and yours.. and definitely would love to come over to see your new toy box once finished. or before.. If you need an electrician LMK .. I can can help.:)

My2003Mach1

Established Member
If you have an account on yellowbullet I would post this there too. If you don't then I could post a link. You'd be surprised the power that website posesses.

Thanks Nasty i do.. and GREAT FYI! :banana:

Hey maybe we could get together before or meet up in an non-competition type thing I'd love to pick your brain about some engine mods and such..

I want to talk to you about going to the strip, racing ETC! I have ALOT to learn and you and Al are pretty knowledgeable in that area...

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Not a problem. Let me know when you want to do it. By the way I allready posted a link on there. Sorry I treed you.

[ame=http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339395]ONE MANS EXPERIENCE WITH DEZ RACING IN MASSACHUSSETS - Yellow Bullet Forums[/ame]

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
Agreed. and thank you .. As i said i never said i was perfect . my main goal is to let SVT members knows WHATS UP...
Sping is near and everyones going to want to get re tunes etc..

@ Nasty LOL! yeah pretty much! :lol:

what happened was you had a poorly built shortblock that shit the bed when you told your tuner to push it for more power. then got bitter about building a new one. thats WHATS UP

My2003Mach1

Established Member
what happened was you had a poorly built shortblock that shit the bed when you told your tuner to push it for more power. Then got bitter about building a new one. Thats whats up

lol!... Nut sucker!

That’s ok i see your only trying to Protect your friend.. I understand.. go ahead make the excuses.. But i didn’t bring my stang to a Monroe muffler shop I brought it to the BEST right? I mean I been going there for two years and all i had were problems with the TUNES! SOMeONE leaned out my block ..

Wait i have tuning equipment and i mess around with the tunes and ask Mike to fix it every time... LOL

Mike is a professional right? I'm the 1st person that this happened to there? And everyone else’s experience posted here is because their assholes and your guy is king right?

Every tuner i talked to about what happened told me after the first drop in HP, was a clear indication to STOP the tuning process but Mikes head is so far up his asshole that he couldn’t see through his own shit enough to see what shit he was doing to my engine tuning it.

Yep prolly right my engine wasn’t built right.. You can blame that because you’re a tuner yourself and you’re a professional too… GET OFF YOUR KNEES you’re not getting any free parts or work.. RIGHT wipe the jiz off your chin its embarrassing that your still sucking so hard over there...LOL

Weather my engine was built right or wrong, I had issues with the tunes every time… and if you’re a professional you simply don’t push it after looking at your equipment seeing losses of power..
I know you’re not even going to argue that ..

This franny?

Last edited:

mrpork

Established Member
wow i went to dez my motor didnt blow but he did fix what another tuner screwed up on my motor. but it was only BOLT ONS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread