It's been a loooong time, 11 years and two more kids later.

jedeyeben

Established Member
Finally pulled the trigger on getting another Cobra. My wife and I had one new in 2003 and loved it, but sold it in 05 when we bought our other house. Always wanted that car back, and after a couple months here with the "itch" for something new I happened to find almost the same car.

Last edited:

jedeyeben

Established Member
Now it's working

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,419

jedeyeben

Established Member
I've been hunting for awhile casually, but eventually got more serious, and missed a perfect 10th anniversary a couple weeks ago... But It worked out better this way. It made it easier when I told the wife I bought it, she thought I was kidding until I told her she needed to pick the kids up from school because I was headed to Ohio. Lol. She got over it when I sent her a picture of it on the way home.

Bone stock, other than the wheels obviously, low miles, one owner non smoker. Still smells new when you open the doors. Could not believe it when I got there. The only thing I can find so far was a small spot on the back bumper where the previous owner must've backed up against something and spiderweb cracked the paint some. I can live with that for a 13 year old car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You found a good one. Congratulations. Looks to be in awesome shape. Are you going to lower it a bit? Any other mods planned?

What's that on the rear of the roof? License plate?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats looks clean. Did you get it from Cincinnati?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jedeyeben

Established Member
Thanks.

Dealer plate yeah. I didn't see it at first when I took it for an initial ride (too excited lol) snapped that pic and then WTFed it. And took it off of course.

Yes, I have a list of the basics I want to do. Exhaust, cold air, pulley, the usual I guess. But for right now I'm just going to enjoy it and drive it as is. Kids are involved in a lot and so am I I guess, so wrench time is still at a premium, it's nice to just get in and drive and not have to really fight anything. These cars just were so good right out of the box, I forgot how much so.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great, love those wheels! And i say that as a guy who thought the stock Cobra rim was perfection, and doesn't (generally) like seven-spoke rims. But yours are awesome.

liter of cola

Established Member
any reason you didn't go for a coyote? I assume you coulda gotten into a used 15 gt for a bit more than the price mint termi's be goin for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread