It's Back.....

jwlast

Established Member
Repurchased my ex-2003 ZY Terminator a couple weeks ago. Third time I've owned this same car.....

What is it about a Cobra that keeps ya coming back? I own the car, want to move on to a new project, sell the car, realize I miss it and repurchase it. Guess I've been lucky, owner was willing to sell.

Anybody else ever sold their Cobra, realize I was a mistake and try to but it back?

No fancy computers, raw horsepower, interior wraps around you like a fighter cockpit (not like the 747 cockpit of the S197).....

Maybe this time she's home to stay....

Anybody want to buy a low mileage TT Boss 302.....:uh oh:

zy.jpg

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Congrats ~ I've heard that the 3rd time is a charm!!!

I sold my first Mustang, a 1991 Mustang GT, that I purchased new...back in 2007 ~ I'm now trying to buy it back!!!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i often read on here about people selling their terminators only to regret it and want back in. congrats and enjoy! :beer:

BME

KING
Established Member
I've sold my truck and bought it back and sold it again, so I totally get it. Also, I should note that if I ever come across it again, I WILL buy it back and actually keep it for good this time. You can replace the look, the horsepower, the drive ability, but you can't replace the sentiments! Congrats on the purchase

jwlast

Established Member
I sold my first Mustang, a 1991 Mustang GT, that I purchased new...back in 2007 ~ I'm now trying to buy it back!!!

Thanks...so I'm not going crazy! Well like they said in the movie Catch 22 "You can't be crazy cuz crazy people don't know their crazy"

Users who are viewing this thread