It's 45 inside my house!!!! lol

GreenSnake

Established Member
The heat decided to stop working on the coldest day of they year! Luckily my dad has a wood stove so it is keeping the kitchen warm. The best part is that we have five family members visiting, and it is my dad's birthday.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
The heat decided to stop working on the coldest day of they year! Luckily my dad has a wood stove so it is keeping the kitchen warm. The best part is that we have five family members visiting, and it is my dad's birthday.
leave all the taps running slightly.
A broken water line is a bitch.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
It's like 72 in my house and almost 80 outside right now. If I was any more comfortable right now I would probably feel uncomfortably comfortable.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Sweet Bro! It's .45 inside my house too!

IMG_0503.jpg

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Keep typing. Continuous posting will keep your fingers warm and run up your post count.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
yeah dont let the pipes freeze, are place is so porrly insulated under the house htey froze and the pipe finally burst, gotta love slumlords who dont fix shit

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
My classroom is a portable next the main building and during the winter time I have to leave the heater on at about 60* otherwise it gets down to about 39* inside....then I get all my students complaining about how cold it is in there....:D

Thump_rrr

Established Member
yeah dont let the pipes freeze, are place is so porrly insulated under the house htey froze and the pipe finally burst, gotta love slumlords who dont fix shit

Yeah,
Don't
let the the pipes freeze.
Our
place is so poorly insulated under the house they froze and the pipe finally burst.
Gotta
love slumlords who don't fix shit.

Who froze? The slumlord???

Even with proper punctuation it is still incoherent and painful to read.

How about

Yeah,

Don't let the pipes freeze.
Our place is so poorly insulated that the pipes under the house froze and one of them finally burst.
You gotta love slumlords who don't fix anything.

Improving your writing skills and your education as a whole may some day lead to a better job.
This may in turn allow you to move out of the slum.

I'm no english major either. I work with my hands and have a Vo-Tech education.

Best of luck with that.

EDIT: It appears from the writing in your sig that you are capable of at least spelling correctly.
Did your 6 year old get ahold of the keyboard?

PS: I like this quote in your sig. How ironic.
"-please all stupid people...please step out in front of rush hour traffic..you piss me off too much and I cannot stand you."

Last edited:

qachargh

Established Member
You know what is bad. Below freezing outside and 78 inside my apartment without the freezer. I was watching TV in my apartment sweating and complaining about how hot it was and it was snowing outside.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I came home last winter and I'd ran out of propane.. it was a balmy -1 inside my place (-22 outside).. my cat came up to me, purred and wanted to be held.. (he didn't care how cold it was)

Users who are viewing this thread