It's 45 inside my house!!!! lol

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Yeah,
Don't
let the the pipes freeze.
Our
place is so poorly insulated under the house they froze and the pipe finally burst.
Gotta
love slumlords who don't fix shit.

Who froze? The slumlord???

Even with proper punctuation it is still incoherent and painful to read.

How about

Yeah,

Don't let the pipes freeze.
Our place is so poorly insulated that the pipes under the house froze and one of them finally burst.
You gotta love slumlords who don't fix anything.

Improving your writing skills and your education as a whole may some day lead to a better job.
This may in turn allow you to move out of the slum.

I'm no english major either. I work with my hands and have a Vo-Tech education.

Best of luck with that.

EDIT: It appears from the writing in your sig that you are capable of at least spelling correctly.
Did your 6 year old get ahold of the keyboard?

PS: I like this quote in your sig. How ironic.
"-please all stupid people...please step out in front of rush hour traffic..you piss me off too much and I cannot stand you."

Since you seem to be the Grammar Police, your statement should read-

"Although I am not an English major, I have an education in Vocational Technology that allows me to work with my hands." :poke:

Thump_rrr

Established Member

"Although I am not an English major, I have an education in Vocational Technology that allows me to work with my hands." :poke:

Thank you kindly.

Thump_rrr

Established Member

Thank You

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Yeah,
Don't
let the the pipes freeze.
Our
place is so poorly insulated under the house they froze and the pipe finally burst.
Gotta
love slumlords who don't fix shit.

Who froze? The slumlord???

Even with proper punctuation it is still incoherent and painful to read.

How about

Yeah,

Don't let the pipes freeze.
Our place is so poorly insulated that the pipes under the house froze and one of them finally burst.
You gotta love slumlords who don't fix anything.

Improving your writing skills and your education as a whole may some day lead to a better job.
This may in turn allow you to move out of the slum.

Best of luck with that.

EDIT: It appears from the writing in your sig that you are capable of at least spelling correctly.
Did your 6 year old get ahold of the keyboard?

PS: I like this quote in your sig. How ironic.
"-please all stupid people...please step out in front of rush hour traffic..you piss me off too much and I cannot stand you."

hey grammar police what the hell does this post have to do with the topic ? Sorry I wrote a quick blog and you’re going to cry about it. And the reason I live here is to save money on my loans, so wow I’m so stupid for that and trying to save. How were my other roommates and I supposed to know that when we signed the lease in may that the pipes would freeze in January? :shrug:

Second off don't insult me asshat as this is not Smackdown, and if we want to talk about education I'm in law school where are you Jackass? :kaboom:I went to a top 50 ranked University and what did you do? Second off congrats on the vo-tech education…. too bad it never taught you manners as people like are e-monkey hardasses and need to get a life! :dancenana:

What is really painful is that you’re exactly the type of person who needs to walk into oncoming traffic because it’s people like you that do not further this site in any way, you bring it down a notch so how bout you never sign on again. :bash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread